PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Oh, word, Gotham?

BatDad? :russ::usure::beli:

A couple :ehh:bits, otherwise. I liked Riddler's Moment of Clarity/ Insanity.

Eartha Fish :sadcam::mjcry:

Leslie is a fukking liability - she's fine and all, but she's out here insisting that Jim be affectionate with her in the middle of the office when half of Gotham PD wants him dead or would like to find a way to hurt someone close to him.

Going to Barbara's crib? When she's got that PTSD thousand yard stare? Really? :francis:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Random thoughts during the finale:

-Penguin's ascension to the thone was wayyy too quick. Should've taken more than one season. Dude dethroned the two ruling families of Gotham in less than a year.

-Riddler snapping was a little overboard. Everything with him is so on the nose.

-Disappointed in the Penguin-Fish fight.

-Maroni getting popped :ooh:

-Selina meet Fish for the first time, instantly rolls with her, turns her back on Jim like it's nothing? Come on. No pacing whatsoever. :childplease:
-Same with Barbara becoming a serial killer overnight.
-Where the hell was Zsasz for all of this? :aicmon:

-Bruce's discovering of the batcave and hearing the bats underneath is the FIRST reference we've gotten to bats all season. It was a great build up and a striking contrast to the villains, whose futures are constantly being foreshadowed. Best part of the finale.

Despite my criticisms, I do enjoy the show and will be checking back in for Season 2. :obama:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
They really took some liberties with Barbara on this show :heh:

Random thoughts during the finale:

-Penguin's ascension to the thone was wayyy too quick. Should've taken more than one season. Dude dethroned the two ruling families of Gotham in less than a year.

-Riddler snapping was a little overboard. Everything with him is so on the nose.

-Disappointed in the Penguin-Fish fight.

-Maroni getting popped :ooh:

-Selina meet Fish for the first time, instantly rolls with her, turns her back on Jim like it's nothing? Come on. No pacing whatsoever. :childplease:

-Same with Barbara becoming a serial killer overnight.
-Where the hell was Zsasz for all of this?
:aicmon:

-Bruce's discovering of the batcave and hearing the bats underneath is the FIRST reference we've gotten to bats all season. It was a great build up and a striking contrast to the villains, whose futures are constantly being foreshadowed. Best part of the finale.

Despite my criticisms, I do enjoy the show and will be checking back in for Season 2. :obama:

Very good points, especially with the bolded.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Also i guess that's the end of Fish. being considered she wanted to be written off the show anyways... She was sexy tonight too... I dont know what it is but i want her... :shaq:

That '80s punk look she had in the final episode :noah:

I knew she was leaving, but what's the reason? Did Big Willy Style tell her he's the only one that can mess around in the DCU?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they should fast forward in between seasons so hopefully one day we actually see batman
That defeats what was supposed to be the whole purpose of the show, Jim Gordon rising through the ranks trying to fight the corruption an crime of Gotham City that would eventually lead to the need of Batman.

Instead the show was Gotham Muppet Babies :manny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i liked the show
that bytch Barb wild out that last episode but i saw that shyt comin
ol girl fukkin with Gordon from Home Land thats a fine ass white woman
bytch nose mad sexy for no reason

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Pretty good ending for the first season. They need to cut down with all the different storylines going on which I think they will do now that Maroni and Fish are dead.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I knew she was leaving, but what's the reason? Did Big Willy Style tell her he's the only one that can mess around in the DCU?

Gotham is not DCU. The only thing this show has that is connected to the comics are the names of the characters. Show took too many damn liberties

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6

My guess is she's going to get involved with the Tupac movie that's supposed to shoot in August.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
IGN discussion:

There is nothing more annoying than nerds whining because they think they know where a show's story is supposed to go instead of just letting a show be what it wants to be.
This is not an adaptation of any Batman comic; it is an original adaptation based in Gotham City and using characters from that universe.