The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Only moment I really went apeshyt was when Fish offed Maroni.

Rest was pretty good. Nothing stellar, but let's see what they do on the next season.

Hope Barbara is dead. Hate that character.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
- Fish peelt fuccen Maroni in front of everybody - and that 3 seconds after it where nobody knew wtf to do about it was hilarious.
- As soon as Barb revealed that she knew Dr. Tasty was kickin' it with Jim I said "GET THE FUCC OUT, THAT BYTCH CRAZY!
LOOK AT HER EYES!!"
- Damn Falcone was like "fucc this chit, i'm out" lol
- Really? Fish got flipped over a building by a frail, disabled man who was also very tired? That's what happened?
- Is it wrong that while Barb and Doc was scrappin', I was thinking "Kiss her, Barb...you know you want some of dat..."
- Fuccen Barb rippin' off The Shining...
- Ed shoulda said "Yeah, I killt that nicca - now whassup on dat head lee own?"

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Nygma: "Just keeping it real":dead:
This episode was all over the place

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished it. it was ok... I marked out at the Maroni headshot... :mjlol: shyt was vicious...

Also the idea that Leslie give barb outpatient session I knew it would lead to nothing good...

Also i guess that's the end of Fish. being considered she wanted to be written off the show anyways... She was sexy tonight too... I dont know what it is but i want her... :shaq:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The finale was alright to me for the most part, and that's kinda how I feel about the show as a whole. It has some moments, but I rarely leave the show feeling like that was a great episode. I already watch a ton of shows, which is why I am doubting if I will be back for season 2.

Barbara going crazy at least gives her character something interesting to do and the catfight was :shaq:

Maroni couldn't keep his mouth shut :francis:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The episode when they catch the organization was really good. Finally.

I sat through like 4 boring ass episodes ugh

On the finale now :blessed:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
The finale was alright to me for the most part, and that's kinda how I feel about the show as a whole. It has some moments, but I rarely leave the show feeling like that was a great episode. I already watch a ton of shows, which is why I am doubting if I will be back for season 2.

Barbara going crazy at least gives her character something interesting to do and the catfight was :shaq:

Maroni couldn't keep his mouth shut :francis:

Yeah, I really only watch walking dead, flash, arrow, and gotham.... And gotham by far was the only one that felt like a chore to watch... Finale was all over the place, I thought cat woman all the sudden having guns and basically being a lieutenant for fish was the biggest reach to me

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I mean I didn't hate it or love it:yeshrug:

The riddler:ohhh:

The Penguin taking over Gotham :ohhh:

Selina becoming kliq'd up:ohhh:

Barbara's crazy ass:beli:

I swear I saw a preview of a suit when bruce opened up that vault:beli:

Falcone leaving:beli:

Fish leaving only to star in another show and it be cancelled within 3 episodes anyway:beli:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just finished it. it was ok... I marked out at the Maroni headshot... :mjlol: shyt was vicious...

Also the idea that Leslie give barb outpatient session I knew it would lead to nothing good...

Also i guess that's the end of Fish. being considered she wanted to be written off the show anyways... She was sexy tonight too... I dont know what it is but i want her... :shaq:
Why she wanted to be written off the show?

She's been a hight minus that