Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I like the fact that it is odd. Once you let go of the desire to see Batman or any preconceived notions about these characters from previous comic books and movies/TV then you can just sit back and enjoy the fukkery.
Because no matter what is going on with Gotham the show is never boring.
false

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Boring as fukk
Show could easily be serpico based in the Gotham universe but instead they are going for this strange show thats part comedy, part camp sometimes about Gordon sometimes about Bruce, action mystery :mjcry:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just marathoned season one:wow:

My first impressions were wrong. This show is great.

Only negatives IMO were Fish (especially the doll maker arc) and Barbara (just sucks in general and I hope they end up just letting Gordon be with Lee. fukk canon on this part :yeshrug:)

Finale was ight. Don't understand why Selina just all of a sudden ran with Fish. Still :jbhmm:about why Zsasz has been gone and didn't show up to protect his boss.

Best parts of the show to me are The Riddler. I mess with Ed. Bruce and Alfred (Alfred is the man :salute:). Selina and Bruce. And I like lee and Gordon's relationship. Solid show

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching since its on netflix.
Solid show, on the episode with Victor Zsacz. An ENTIRE police walked out on jim gordon just because Victor asked. Literally walked in there messed with 2 cops and stood on a desk and not a single person said anything :beli:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I haven't finished the season yet but I'm tired of Fish Mooney. She's a villain Sue.