PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
For the shortcomings this show has in the overall storyline, week on week it's pretty damn good.

Fish is the realest motherfukker in that room :wow:

Barbara on her :shaq:/:sitdown:
The thing with the crew members killing each other for the red hood reminds me of the bank robbery in The Dark Knight :banderas:

The money giveaway scene reminded me of this:

Just a matter of time til Jerome gets that hood and goes for a swim :ohhh:

Old girl on the board at Wayne Enterprises had a real Amanda Waller-ish pragmatism about her. :patrice: If she was a little younger...

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I really liked this ep. The red hood gang was cool and I like how they introduced the concept. It's a symbol now and more criminals are gonna follow suit. I can easily see how the Joker (whoever they get to portray him, since I'm still not convinced they're gonna make o dude into him yet) get involved in it.

Fish tho :huhldup:. That really caught me off guard.

A lot of you dudes be shytting on the slow eps, but it's eps like these that help branch out the story more in the long run.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
^^Yeah, the Fish eye thing was ridiculous. Why wouldn't they just put a bullet in her head and throw her back in the basement as a warning to the rest of the group?

They couldn't do that because they needed everyone in there for parts.

You don't damage your product, because that fuccs up your money.

That's why Fish taking out her eye was genius - dude was talmbat how much
they would be worth, but you can't sell just one! Plus, we seen them take eyes from
a chick and put her back in the basement the other week. So Fish must know
she can go back in the basement that way, and she will show the rest of them in there
that she was truly down by giving up her eye. They're really gonna ride with her then...

Other thoughts:

- ol' security guard dude should get bushed with a quickness, with his non-shootin' ass.
- was I wrong for crackin' up when first dude with the hood got popped pumpin' that chit up?
- I mean...you would think Oswald would know that Maroni supplies all the liquor on that side of town.
Didn't he used to work at that club??
- Barb was really on some "have a seat over there" ish with Selina...for a second I almost forgot she like Clam Chowder.
- as soon as I saw Reg in the study I said "The board sent that nicca".
- um...where the HELL was my BEW THANG Dr. Tompkins??

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
They couldn't do that because they needed everyone in there for parts.

You don't damage your product, because that fuccs up your money.

That's why Fish taking out her eye was genius - dude was talmbat how much
they would be worth, but you can't sell just one! Plus, we seen them take eyes from
a chick and put her back in the basement the other week. So Fish must know
she can go back in the basement that way, and she will show the rest of them in there
that she was truly down by giving up her eye. They're really gonna ride with her then...

I definitely got her reasoning, but from there perspective she is becoming more trouble than she is worth. She's already united the basement people and demanding orders, your point about her getting the basement people to ride with her is all the more reason for them to get rid of her. You gotta take out the leader, just like she did with the guy with the knife, even if they take the L by not being able to sell her organs.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I definitely got her reasoning, but from there perspective she is becoming more trouble than she is worth. She's already united the basement people and demanding orders, your point about her getting the basement people to ride with her is all the more reason for them to get rid of her. You gotta take out the leader, just like she did with the guy with the knife, even if they take the L by not being able to sell her organs.

That all makes sense - but you got to think of it in TV terms.
All of it is not supposed to make sense.