Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, the introduction to the first guy Red Hood had me :deadrose: cause he was perfect to play the "Red Hood" until he got killed that left me :stopitslime: but I understand left it open for further devlopment. Who wears the Hood isn't important. It's what it is supposed to represent.

I actually suspected right off the bat that the guy was likely some kind of spy or at least had ulterior motives for his visit that was more than just needing a place to stay. And I suspected it had to do with Wayne Industries just because last week had Bruce basically putting them on blast.

I love how Bruce obeyed Alfred about going to bed. Bruce did not allow that guy to seduce him and pull him away from Alfred. My heart broke for Bruce when he told Jim that he could not lose Alfred because he is all he has :to:

Enough with Barbara though :camby:but however Barbara and Selena's conversation about looks and power was so so great. They're kind of both right though :ld:

Really was surprised over Fish taking her eye out. That was hardcore, to say the least had me :whoo:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Yeah, the Fish eye thing was ridiculous. Why wouldn't they just put a bullet in her head and throw her back in the basement as a warning to the rest of the group?

The concept of each member in the crew wanting the red hood was kind of cool, but loser dude murking fat old guy for the hood so he could impress his ex. Why not just go buy a hood or make one yourself :dwillhuh:

Barbara getting sonned by Selina :snoop:

The stuff with Alfred and Reg was good. Bruce :sadcam:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This ep was really good.
The way they went about depicting the Red Hood Gang was cool.
Fish's story with the Dollmaker is insane.
Barbara being inappropriately creepy with Catgirl and Mini Ivy is the first time this character has been interesting.
Butch and Penguin as partners has me intrigued.
And all the stuff with Alfred's old war buddy was great.