Watch the episode and read the whole thread and here is my reaction

164N0.gif

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's still #starkset but this episode more and more confirms Jaime as my favorite character next to Jon Snow.

They show glimpses of it through the series, but this is the first time you see how much Jaime really cares about the men he leads and how far he'd go for the causes he supports.

One of the nicest things I found about this series was re-watching it from Jaime's perspective knowing everything we know now.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau has done a great job portraying this character, one of the best actors today.
Very nuanced character, but the amount of time he spends doing dirt in the name or cersei keeps me from putting him in my "like" category.

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
episode was insane from start to finish. definitely up there with the best.

:russ: at littlefinger trying to play mind games with a pyschic. professor branxavier put the fear of the old gods and the new into his scheming ass. :salute:

but if bran sees all, he knows the real history behind the dagger. is the kid so far gone he doesnt even care anymore? you can't go out like that bran, nah. :damn:

arya. :mjcry:

fukking arya brehs. :wow:

she was never gonna be a lord, or married off in exchange for true power (that was always going to be sansa's role as long as she was breathing).

tumblr_oejhnjmarf1ta0sgeo1_500.gif

she couldnt even be a hostage; everyone who matters thought she was already dead. her life hasnt been worth shyt to anyone since her family was murdered, outside of the hound. no one there to protect her, so she had to protect herself...

now she's water-dancing on brienne's big ass while hitting the :lolbron:.

:blessed:

jon: king crow. turned into the actual crow
3107674-nerow83f7ly9ta_2_b.jpg
. now, king inna north.
bran: three eyed great-great-great-great granddad to professer x.
arya: many-faced westerosi shinobi.
sansa: ...

3975418-1589349070-CaryG.gif

:russ: again at littlefinger watching brienne get the breaks from bran's wheelchair beat off her, thinking he has a new toy to play with. he gon learn these stark kids aint nothing like that simple-minded redhead he been mind-fukking for 6 seasons.

why tyrion got dany moving like sonny corleone? :snoop: why missandei sprung and my nikka greyworm aint got no spring? :dwillhuh: why onion knight tryna get jon to slide up in his aunt? :dwillhuh: why would that make all the sense in the world, given targeryan customs? :picard:

bronn dirty like wolverine, i guess he got his senses too. shyt woulda been even worse if he didnt hear them horselords on the move. and you know shyt done got real when bronn saw his gold on the floor and didnt make like a stripper at magic city. :wow:

he got a hit in on drogon tho. :damn: drogon almost took his head off for it tho, on some
1319739621_baby_starts_fight_with_cat.gif
shyt.

drogon. :wow:

dany. :takedat:

dem horselords. :ooh:

dem lannisters.
giphy.gif

jamie. :hhh: fukk was YOU thinking breh.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Was Sansa jealous of Arya fighting skills?

I think she's moreso coming to the realization that she's the only "normal" Stark left and she's probably got a bit of envy in her because from her POV it LOOKS like Arya, Bran, and Jon have been off having cool adventures and learning to be badasses when in reality they've ALL suffered and sacrificed for whatever they've gained.

She was probably looking down like "I got my p*ssy fileted by a madman while SHES been off learning Karate and shyt :mindblown:"

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yo Arya looking like a young Syrio out there!

Dany & Jon is a good looking as couple :wow:

This nikka Bronn clutch as fukk.

Targset we Byke :blessed:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Seeing the fam back together was :to:

But cotdamn when that dragon came out like :takedat: I was :damn:

This has to be a top 3-5 episode for me. Holy shyt brehs. The last 20-30 mins was flames. Pun intended :damn:

Yeah I agree, seeing the Dothraki get busy, the dragon putting in work once again, seeing Cercei's goat win streak finally come to an end, Bran, Arya, and Sanza back together, Arya beastin Brienne, shyt was pure d piff from start to finish. :wow: