GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Wow:gladbron:

Sir davos made this trip to get some p*ssy:skip:

Stark family reunion :blessed:

Lil Finger when he realized Bran knows everything:merchant:

Theon :snoop:damn we keep getting embarrassed each episode, but next week is our week!

The three dragons together are destroying any army.. easily.

Danny should have fled after the first big arrow was dodged.

Got to give Jamie credit, he stayed and didn't abandon. Dude looked like edge before he gives a spear on that last scene. He was contemplating if he should really do it for all the glory..to kill the mad king and mother of dragons. That's hof

The MVP easily was le-bronn. Just single handily keeping shyt alive while the rest of the team getting destroyed.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
i Know Targset was shook when Bronn started firing those spears :mjlol:

This war could go either way and i can already tell the ending to this is gonna be some fukkery :wow:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just now realizing this season is only 7 episodes...:mjcry: This season is flying by real quick

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
As for the speed with which Dany got there.

Dany flew on a dragon and the dothraki were all on horse. They probably had some ships in reserve that dropped them off just south of kings landing and they were able to cut through grass and hillside to straight line it towards highgarden, while the lannister army had to slowly creep up the kings road with all of their foot soldiers and wagons.

It was still a little fast but that helps explain it

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:damn: I'm so glad Bronn made it out that shyt. Dude was trying so hard to clutch that shyt. Even saved Jamie just in time. All their dudes out there getting chopped up and flambé'd I thought it was a wrap for both of them :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:damn: I'm so glad Bronn made it out that shyt. Dude was trying so hard to clutch that shyt. Even saved Jamie just in time. All their dudes out there getting chopped up and flambé'd I thought it was a wrap for both of them :wow:
Bronn really deserves his money, castle and that bad p*ssy. My man been stepping all the way up since he gave up his room to tyrion for a coin back in season 1

Lannisters owe him their entire existence

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bronn really deserves his money, castle and that bad p*ssy. My man been stepping all the way up since he gave up his room to tyrion for a coin back in season 1

Lannisters owe him their entire existence
Bronn deserves to be king of Dorne :mjcry:

Put the most work in but would rather sing and fukk thots all day :lawd: I was deeply conflicted when Drogon was about to honey roast the breh