GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Arya: I'm gonna kill Cersei. She's on my list :ehh:

Sansa: Aight. You've got a kill list :pachaha::rudy:

later on

Bran: She did kill mad nikkas, tho :ehh:

Sansa: Tell me about your kill list, breh :ohhh:

Littlefinger was shook as fukk of Professor Brandon Xavier :mjlol:

Dany popping up and setting the battle off like "Drakaris :shaq::mjgrin:" was :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
praying they are, just forgot theres only 7 eps this season. 3 more then were are screwed. Aren't they delaying season 8 till 2019?

They haven't confirmed it yet but just the fact that they floated it out there means it's probably at least a 60% chance..

Unless their just rarin to go on that White Supremacist fantasy show their about to do

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Was kinda hoping drogon died to make the war and impending war with the white walkers more interesting

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
shyt, Bran finna be his downfall.
ax0oPob.gif

Had him shook :pachaha:
Yea now that i see it, ALL the starks gonna tag team this goof

Good parallels with Jon/Dany and Jon/Mance. Now Jon knows why Mance couldn't kneel to Stannis or any other Southern king. Also, breh gotta be careful with the Dany shyt seeing Winterfell now has 3 Starks back there. Any one of the other Lords could try to convince people to put Bran/Sansa/Arya over Jon. I doubt they would but, if they don't take the bending the knee shyt too well, they could get mad and easily flip on Jon's, who's still just a b*stard.
Good pickup i wasnt even thinking of mance.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why y'all think that was Bron that pushed him out the way?
it was dikkon
I wasn't sure at first. But just rewatched the last couple of minutes and it's Bronn. After Drogon destroy the huge crossbow, Bronn is on the ground and spots a white horse alone in the battlefield. When Jamie is saved, it's someone that comes to his aid with a white horse. I even stopped the frame just when they jump and you can tell it's Bronn too.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Dothraki>>>unsullied

Sons of the harpy was sonning em left and right
depends. unsullied were ambushed by the Harpy. in one of the Blu ray extras they tell a story of the unsullied fighting the Dothraki in an all out battle and the unsullied won. the remaining Dothrakis each cut their pony tails off afterwards

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
You stupid muthafukka - Tyrion had me dying

This nikka would charge a fukking dragon that just burned up his whole army :dead:

Drogon was like who is you

giphy.gif

I hope Drogon ain't seriously injured though :lupe:

Thats exactly why the king slayer a great leader and soldier. You supposed to put your life up for the cause. :pacspit: that dragon.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ehh:
Always learning

Props for the insight

depends. unsullied were ambushed by the Harpy. in one of the Blu ray extras they tell a story of the unsullied fighting the Dothraki in an all out battle and the unsullied won. the remaining Dothrakis each cut their pony tails off afterwards