GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I wasn't sure at first. But just rewatched the last couple of minutes and it's Bronn. After Drogon destroy the huge crossbow, Bronn is on the ground and spots a white horse alone in the battlefield. When Jamie is saved, it's someone that comes to his aid with a white horse. I even stopped the frame just when they jump and you can tell it's Bronn too.
What would be his motive to save a guy that shoved him out a tower window?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That's Sir Bronn of the Blackwater to you :ufdup:

I think you doing him a bit of disservice with just the Sir, more like Sir Super Bronn

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Bran - "chaos is a ladder"

Little Finger - :dwillhuh:

Baelish might have given Sansa the "prepare for anything" speech but this season breh has been caught off guard multiple times by the Starks. Dude be thinking "what the fukk is wrong with this family" at least once per episode :dead:

I think taking early retirement and 100 bags of gold, will do for starters.

Bronn should get a shyt ton of gold and go retire to Essos. fukk this Seven Kingdom and Night King bullshyt and spend the rest of his day with fine ass Free City p*ssy :ohlawd:

I cannot wait to see Cersei's reaction to this shyt. Ooooh wee!

Well, if the money got to King's Landing like Tarly said, then Cersei's got a whole new army at her disposal (the Golden Company) so knowing her she's gonna send Mycroft back to Braavos to get her more man ASAP while drinking 4 bottles of wine in 1 episode :pachaha:

It would be funny as fukk if Mycroft is like "thanks for the money your Grace :ehh: but, seeing as your current army just got decimated in 1 swoop, I think the Iron Bank is gonna stay off Westerosi dealings for a while...at least until the winter passes :hubie:"