GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

niguez

All Star
Daps
Tarley did say that all the gold was at Kings Landing so they probably should have had him say something about how long its been

or even at Dragonstone when Theon comes on shore and they said Dany already left, at least change the scenary or something. I know they gotta keep the area gloomy as fukk, but something you know?

niguez

All Star
Daps
That's what I read

Supposedly they are gonna be movie length episodes next season but we see that the longer episodes didn't happen this season when they said would be

last 2 better been 75min plus.

Light

Pro
Daps
That's what I read

Supposedly they are gonna be movie length episodes next season but we see that the longer episodes didn't happen this season when they said would be

Well six out of the seven episodes this season are the longest in the series history. It was just this episode that was shorter compared to the rest. I wouldn't be surprised if we get hour+ long episodes next season, with an even bigger budget.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So that the main thread doesn't get cluttered with reactionary posts/gifs when the episode hasn't properly aired yet, let's keep discussion here.

And with that being said....I just have one thing to say to start this off...

...Jaime seeing his life flash before his eyes :damn:

imma need the larry holmes gif placed on jamie's face while he drowning in that water

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
or even at Dragonstone when Theon comes on shore and they said Dany already left, at least change the scenary or something. I know they gotta keep the area gloomy as fukk, but something you know?
Yea, that would've helped. I mean theon could've got there right after she left, but that still creates issues with the ships getting back, and the unsullied would've been back in that case too. If the crew were in the castle and saw theon pull up or theon met them in the castle, that would make the transiton better cuz we could better frame that she might have been gone for a minute.

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Yoooooo....

"Chaos is a ladder" :demonic:

*Little Finger* :merchant:

Little Finger from Season 1
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

:ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Good parallels with Jon/Dany and Jon/Mance. Now Jon knows why Mance couldn't kneel to Stannis or any other Southern king. Also, breh gotta be careful with the Dany shyt seeing Winterfell now has 3 Starks back there. Any one of the other Lords could try to convince people to put Bran/Sansa/Arya over Jon. I doubt they would but, if they don't take the bending the knee shyt too well, they could get mad and easily flip on Jon's, who's still just a b*stard.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Good parallels with Jon/Dany and Jon/Mance. Now Jon knows why Mance couldn't kneel to Stannis or any other Southern king. Also, breh gotta be careful with the Dany shyt seeing Winterfell now has 3 Starks back there. Any one of the other Lords could try to convince people to put Bran/Sansa/Arya over Jon. I doubt they would but, if they don't take the bending the knee shyt too well, they could get mad and easily flip on Jon's, who's still just a b*stard.
Not when he has dragonglass. :sas1:

his sisters are content with him leading as well.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All that stuff doesnt matter with the white walkers approaching fast tho.