GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
About to watch, but I don't think anything can top the dialogue from last week's episode.

The memory of "Does she like it gentle or rough?:jbhmm: A finger up the bum? :leon:" and then Jamie being :picard::damn::merchant: made me stop in my tracks a couple of times this week to :mjlol:

Last edited:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Well I said fukk and watched that bootleg ass copy floating around since everyone in the main thread dont know how to stfu and :wow:

Most incredible hour of tv in my life so far

This show is something else mane.gonna be talked about years after it ends

What did Tyrion say at first when Jamie charged Dany?

Did he say kill her you idiot?

"Flee, you idiot"

Tyrion knew he was gonna get roasted if he tried it

niguez

All Star
Daps
not complaining but how long was the time jump between Dany on the beach complaining to Tyrion about losing and her showing up with the full Dothraki at Highgarden:gucci:
During the conversation Tyrion said they need to get Grey Worm back with the ships so they could move the Dothraki to land:jbhmm:

I don't mind speeding things up but at least have transition scenes, where its mentioned "its been weeks" or something about time that would indicate time has passed.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I don't mind speeding things up but at least have transition scenes, where its mentioned "its been weeks" or something about time that would indicate time has passed.
Tarley did say that all the gold was at Kings Landing so they probably should have had him say something about how long its been right there

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
praying they are, just forgot theres only 7 eps this season. 3 more then were are screwed. Aren't they delaying season 8 till 2019?
That's what I read

Supposedly they are gonna be movie length episodes next season but we see that the longer episodes didn't happen this season when they said would be