Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i cant be mad at this...the HC coaches to win. 5-11 with an XFL roster in some spots

they need to just go BPA with the pick, i wouldnt mind going for another franchise corner with Akumah. maybe Thomas from UGA if they want OL early

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Alright seasons over so we now entre the 2nd phase of our off-season which really started December 2018 when you think about it.

Cats like @Da_Eggman please get all your whining about 2019 wrapped up by tomorrow because we don't wanna hear it after that. Start 2020 new planning to build from there. We pick 5th as confirmed by Tankathon.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Well least we staying at the 5th pick I was expecting to fall to 9

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Question: How do wet feel about three following players moving forward?

• Christian Wilkins - is he the type we can build around for the future? Cornerstone type player?
  • Josh Rosen - Can he be 'fixed'? He obviously wasn't ready when wet started him week 3-7 or whatever it was. He can compete next year if he's gone the chance to be in the same system for 2 years in as row for the first time in the pros.
  • Ballage - Is he pretty much done? We'll need RB help regardless but it's he even worth a roster spot as our 3rd back?
  • Preston Williams - Assuming he comes back 100%, is he there type we can depend on as a starting WR or should we look at potential WRs high in there first round?
  • Gisecki - Has his blocking improved at all? I'd he definitely starting caliber TE or should set look at prospects in the 2nd and 3rd rounds?
  • O line - Is anyone wotth keeping?
  • Linebackers - Buy or Sell this group? McMillan, Baker and Biegel

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Question: How do wet feel about three following players moving forward?

• Christian Wilkins - is he the type we can build around for the future? Cornerstone type player?
  • Josh Rosen - Can he be 'fixed'? He obviously wasn't ready when wet started him week 3-7 or whatever it was. He can compete next year if he's gone the chance to be in the same system for 2 years in as row for the first time in the pros.
  • Ballage - Is he pretty much done? We'll need RB help regardless but it's he even worth a roster spot as our 3rd back?
  • Preston Williams - Assuming he comes back 100%, is he there type we can depend on as a starting WR or should we look at potential WRs high in there first round?
  • Gisecki - Has his blocking improved at all? I'd he definitely starting caliber TE or should set look at prospects in the 2nd and 3rd rounds?
  • O line - Is anyone wotth keeping?
  • Linebackers - Buy or Sell this group? McMillan, Baker and Biegel

• Wilkins is good. I hope he retires a Dolphins.
  • No idea, but according to LOD, Flores is done with Rosen.
  • Ballage sucks and should be out of the league.
  • When Williams comes back healthy, we'll have 2 #1 WR. Dangerous passing game.
  • Yes, yes, and yes.
  • O-line worth keeping???????????

You want to come back next year with this o-line? What the fukk? :mjtf:
  • We need upgrades at the edge. Pass rushing linebackers and run stoppers. Baker might get traded, he's too small to consistently fill his gap in the middle and not that good of a pass rusher.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
  • O-line worth keeping???????????
You want to come back next year with this o-line? What the fukk? :mjtf:
I understand the O-line sucks as a unit. Asking if there is anyone of the 5 that's worth keeping. I doubt all 5 players are throw-aways like Ballage

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I understand the O-line sucks as a unit. Asking if there is anyone of the 5 that's worth keeping. I doubt all 5 players are throw-aways like Ballage

I like Jessie Davis. If he's the worst player on our O-line, then we have a good O-line. Bring him back at RG or RT, or if he gets beat out by someone better, he's an okay swing-tackle.
Dieter was bad but a high draft pick so hopefully he can be developed.
That's it, everyone else are nobodies who can be replaced. I think some come back for depth.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Alright seasons over so we now entre the 2nd phase of our off-season which really started December 2018 when you think about it.

Cats like @Da_Eggman please get all your whining about 2019 wrapped up by tomorrow because we don't wanna hear it after that. Start 2020 new planning to build from there. We pick 5th as confirmed by Tankathon.

Giants beat the Dolphins and are tied with the Eagles. If Giants win then we get the 4th pick.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Giants beat the Dolphins and are tied with the Eagles. If Giants win then we get the 4th pick.
We would have the same record but they would still have the lower SOS. The strength of schedule is the tiebreaker, not the head-2-head record.