Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
New England Head Coach Bill Belichick certainly has noticed the Dolphins’ improvement since that Week 2 matchup.
“Well, it’s definitely been an impressive team to watch,” he said this week. “They’ve been very competitive. They’ve won four of their last eight games and have been in a lot of close games in addition to that. So, I think you can see a lot of confidence there, a lot of improvement in the overall understanding and execution of what they’re trying to do in all three phases of the game.
“They’ve got a lot of tough, hard-nosed, competitive players that compete hard for 60 minutes. I think you definitely see that on film and see that that’s the type of performance they’re looking for and that’s what they’re getting. It’s served them well. They’ve improved every week.
“I think you can definitely see the high-quality of a number of their players, and overall, collectively, a much more efficient team than what we saw earlier in the year.”

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Figured why make another thread might as well just keep it to next season:yeshrug:
Nah, this may have been a lost season from the start but it was still a good building season for us. This was our restart season.
Off-season starts Monday :ufdup:
Draft, free agency, mini-camps, training camp, and pre-season thread.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This might be the worst season in dolphins history

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I am mad we are settling for field goals, we had chances to score touchdowns on those drives. If we lose because of this, I'm going to be heated.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
This is the biggest win in our franchise since when? Week 17 of 2008 at the Jets?

NE wanted this game too.

We got a great coach, good staff, and a culture!

This off-season: with our draft picks and free agency. This team with talent :banderas:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
This is the biggest win in our franchise since when? Week 17 of 2008 at the Jets?

NE wanted this game too.

We got a great coach, good staff, and a culture!

This off-season: with our draft picks and free agency. This team with talent :banderas:

And it was in New England. We're usually guaranteed a win every year against the Pats but it's always at home.