Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
That game was exciting as hell. Parker has come a long way. Fitz will be a good mentor for Tua or any QB we draft. After QB, O-line and Edge rusher are the biggest needs. All 3 can be addressed this off-season, then add depth.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So what's the point of all these recent wins? What direction is this franchise trying to go in?

Why get rid of young talent like Minkah, if we have no intention of truly tanking?

What's the deal? Someone explain things to me.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
they play for Flores :yeshrug:

no Burrow or Chase now, but there is plenty of elite talent in the top 5-7. just gotta hit on 5+ picks in the draft, team shows fight

Gesecki can be a 70-850-10 guy, showing more promise

That game was exciting as hell. Parker has come a long way. Fitz will be a good mentor for Tua or any QB we draft. After QB, O-line and Edge rusher are the biggest needs. All 3 can be addressed this off-season, then add depth.
What's the point in hitting in the draft? We'll just toss them in 2yrs. Unless we draft a potential franchise QB. Hopefully Rosen can evolve into that guy, or it'll be tough.

:mjlol:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So what's the point of all these recent wins? What direction is this franchise trying to go in?

Why get rid of young talent like Minkah, if we have no intention of truly tanking?

What's the deal? Someone explain things to me.
Doggy we're all frustrated but you have to understand it from Flores and the players point of view:
  • Flores is a young new coach with his first opportunity. He has to show he can win despite the FO purging the roster. Or else he may never get another opportunity if it doesnt workout. Did i mention he's an unproven black coach? The same black coaches that rarely get opportunities? We all know Steve Ross has a man-crush on Jim Harbaugh. If Ross decides to go for Harbaugh (who's likely to be out at Michigan) this summer and Flores is out the door what does Flores have to show to another team that may even consider him as HC? An 0-16 record? A bunch of players who quit on him?
  • From the players standpoint they are playing hard for their livelihood in a freakin gladiator sport where they are risking life and limb on every snap. You want them to not show any effort? What are they gonna do for their next contract? You know other teams will use any lack of effort they see on tape to lowball them in free agency.
Look we all knew this was gonna be a bad year. You either in or you're out. The Jags sotck is about to go up so jump on that train. Dont take this the wrong way but as Dolphins fans in this thread we already have enough negativity in the form of losing games going on. Last thing we need is to hear you and @Da_Eggman bytching ever sunday evening. I mean, spare us breh. We over here taking antidepressants with the season is already tough as it is, brehs :why:
The only joy i get out of this season is watching the Falcons and the Jets lose. And please stop the Mincah Fitzpatrick shyt. The f@ggot wanted out. He didnt like how we were using him. Had his mama on every radio station and newspaper and twitter bytching about her son not being happy. If you have to deal with him being that way on his second freakin year imaging once he's an established player and got his money.

Besides if TUA is who you still want i doubt he's a top 3 pick anymore.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Doggy we're all frustrated but you have to understand it from Flores and the players point of view:
  • Flores is a young new coach with his first opportunity. He has to show he can win despite the FO purging the roster. Or else he may never get another opportunity if it doesnt workout. Did i mention he's an unproven black coach? The same black coaches that rarely get opportunities? We all know Steve Ross has a man-crush on Jim Harbaugh. If Ross decides to go for Harbaugh (who's likely to be out at Michigan) this summer and Flores is out the door what does Flores have to show to another team that may even consider him as HC? An 0-16 record? A bunch of players who quit on him?
  • From the players standpoint they are playing hard for their livelihood in a freakin gladiator sport where they are risking life and limb on every snap. You want them to not show any effort? What are they gonna do for their next contract? You know other teams will use any lack of effort they see on tape to lowball them in free agency.
Look we all knew this was gonna be a bad year. You either in or you're out. The Jags sotck is about to go up so jump on that train. Dont take this the wrong way but as Dolphins fans in this thread we already have enough negativity in the form of losing games going on. Last thing we need is to hear you and @Da_Eggman bytching ever sunday evening. I mean, spare us breh. We over here taking antidepressants with the season is already tough as it is, brehs :why:
The only joy i get out of this season is watching the Falcons and the Jets lose. And please stop the Mincah Fitzpatrick shyt. The f@ggot wanted out. He didnt like how we were using him. Had his mama on every radio station and newspaper and twitter bytching about her son not being happy. If you have to deal with him being that way on his second freakin year imaging once he's an established player and got his money.

I agree if Flores went 0-16 regardless he’d prob never get another gig again. Same with these players you go 0-16 that may be it for many fringe players.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I agree if Flores went 0-16 regardless he’d prob never get another gig again. Same with these players you go 0-16 that may be it for many fringe players.
Exactly.

I mean trust me i want the top pick too but... You have to understand where others are coming from. At this point it is what it is. Tua is hurt and will likely be injury prone all his career. I wouldnt be surprised if we trade that top pick or one of the other 1st rounders to get even more picks. I was reading an article where they said the GM from Cleveland or some team turned one 1st round pick into something like 14 total picks in a 5 year span with trade after trade after trade that all started with 1 single 1st round pick.

Only thing i pray is that we also have hired a kick-ass scouting team to get us great value for every pick we're going to make.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly.

I mean trust me i want the top pick too but... You have to understand where others are coming from. At this point it is what it is. Tua is hurt and will likely be injury prone all his career. I wouldnt be surprised if we trade that top pick or one of the other 1st rounders to get even more picks. I was reading an article where they said the GM from Cleveland or some team turned one 1st round pick into something like 14 total picks in a 5 year span with trade after trade after trade that all started with 1 single 1st round pick.

Only thing i pray is that we also have hired a kick-ass scouting team to get us great value for every pick we're going to make.

Lamar Jackson was the 31st pick last year, Russell Wilson a third. Honestly it’s a crap shoot

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Lamar Jackson was the 31st pick last year, Russell Wilson a third. Honestly it’s a crap shoot
Marino was a 24th pick, right? Cameron Wake was undrafted? Zach Thomas was a 4th rounder? Jason Taylor was a 3rd

I'm all for having MORE than HIGHER picks. If we get both then great.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Where do you see this franchise in 3yrs?
:jbhmm: