Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I love Flores man, he was going berserk. Such a bull shyt pass interference call. Needham, he is such a dog. He got burned like crazy in the pre season and he is playing consistently good every week. Hands down favorite to be CB #2 next year.
Run defense, the fukk!!! That needs to be fixed this offseason, outside of that Baker stuffing the FB and MacMill cleaning it up, we repeatedly got bytched around. Every damn week man.
Isiah Ford :obama:
He might finally be developing, first game ever he's done anything consistently.

The Intern :mjlit:, he's going to be our James White or that other white runningback the Patriots had.

This was a good loss. Darnold repeatedly was throwing bad passes, this game was closer than it should have been. We couldn't score a damn touchdown on them :hhh:
A more competent QB beat us before we get the ball back.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love Flores man, he was going berserk. Such a bull shyt pass interference call. Needham, he is such a dog. He got burned like crazy in the pre season and he is playing consistently good every week. Hands down favorite to be CB #2 next year.
Run defense, the fukk!!! That needs to be fixed this offseason, outside of that Baker stuffing the FB and MacMill cleaning it up, we repeatedly got bytched around. Every damn week man.
Isiah Ford :obama:
He might finally be developing, first game ever he's done anything consistently.

The Intern :mjlit:, he's going to be our James White or that other white runningback the Patriots had.

This was a good loss. Darnold repeatedly was throwing bad passes, this game was closer than it should have been. We couldn't score a damn touchdown on them :hhh:
A more competent QB beat us before we get the ball back.
Yeah I ain’t mad at it. Run defense is trash because we have no quality depth on the DL. Only thing I want to see to end the year is hopefully Devante is healthy and he can get 1000 yards to end the season

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I love that Flores isn't taking part in no so called "Tank". That way players who will be here in the future know he's not about to flip flop. They know he expects them to play hard no matter what

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah I ain’t mad at it. Run defense is trash because we have no quality depth on the DL. Only thing I want to see to end the year is hopefully Devante is healthy and he can get 1000 yards to end the season
Fuxk Devante Parker!

To little too late. I was his biggest fan his first couple of years with Tanny. Especially after that game when he torched the Cardinals his 2nd year. But her never took care of his body. We gave him that extension as a last effort for him to prove himself.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wait...WTF?? I thought we won!!!:what:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fuxk Devante Parker!

To little too late. I was his biggest fan his first couple of years with Tanny. Especially after that game when he torched the Cardinals his 2nd year. But her never took care of his body. We gave him that extension as a last effort for him to prove himself.

p4kKSah.jpg

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep stills, tunsil and properly play minkah, this team couldve been a 7-8 win, properly coached of course.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You keep stills, tunsil and properly play minkah, this team couldve been a 7-8 win, properly coached of course.
Mincah wanted out. I trust Flores knows what he's doing.
He had dinner with all the players leading up to the season one on one and according to Omar and Hyde, Mincah's meeting didn't go well at all. How effective of a headcoach would he be if he had let Mincah just get his way just for kicks?

Again Mincah's success with the Steelers have nothing to do with this team. Steelers have a passrush and corners. We needed him to play at a position. He wasn't hearing it. fukk him

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
35848302, member: 226"]I hate this team so much[/QUOTE]
I can't stand the team either but at least we 3 games. It's more than I expected :yeshrug:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Well we probably got no shot at the top 2 picks but gonna get most likely 4 pick at worse

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The clown never stayed healthy until he was entering a contract year (this year) and they gave him a team option extension to see if he can prove himself. And now you wanna trust him?

Remember this year was supposed to be the last year of his contract. The team, gave him a 2 year extension with the 2nd year being a team option. Meaning hes only guaranteed THIS YEAR and next year is a team option. All the sudden he knows he's on a short leash and finally stays healthy and plays up to his potential. And this is the guy you wanna resign and give big money too?
Be my guess :beli: