Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hip injuries are no joke in any sport. Tua is undoubtedly the best QB but he ain’t the only good one. I’ve got my eyes more on Hurts and Tyler Huntley from Utah. Our scouts better be taking long looks at them.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
We will have to see how things look come draft time

but we got 3 first rounders so many we can pick him late in the draft and go best player available with the first picks

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We will have to see how things look come draft time

but we got 3 first rounders so many we can pick him late in the draft and go best player available with the first picks
I don't think he's falling that low. I think he still goes top 10. Some team will trade up for him. If he's as good as you cats make him seem he won't just fall out of the first round. A team like the Chargers with an aging QB will be like fukk it take him and sit him for 2 years while he recovers and Phillip Rivers plays out his contract

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Thing is while Tua may fall do you wanna risk it?

Besides, I think it was @Da_Eggman or someone in here who said the FO preferred Hebert

I wanted to tank for Tua, not just because he is an all-time talent, but, because I did not trust the team to pick or develop anybody that wasn't already good or a finished product. Coach Flo is the best coach we've had ever (since I became a fan in '02). He and the scouts are working together, they will draft the players that fit. I trust him to develop a QB. So, I ain't stressing. I just want him to continue doing his thing and coach this team.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Really should be playing Rosen might as well see what he can do

hustling backwards with fitz

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Do we want a QB as injury prone as Tua seems to be, tho?:lupe:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
People were talking about investigating the Dolphins for tanking. How come noone is saying the same about the freaking Bengals?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
completely out on Tua, dont want to wait

i am afraid they get frozen out of both Burrow and Herbert, Hurts will go higher than ive seen in recent mocks (35-45). could be an option with the Texans pick

Derrick Brown interests me with our pick if its not QB, you put him next to Wilkins and have a dynamic interior for years. edge is more important than DT, team needs at least 3 new ends but Brown has a special quality to him. very quick for that size

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Hip injuries are no joke in any sport. Tua is undoubtedly the best QB but he ain’t the only good one. I’ve got my eyes more on Hurts and Tyler Huntley from Utah. Our scouts better be taking long looks at them.

this would never happen...but id take both. why not? gathered enough picks, you can use 2 for the most important position in the first 2 rounds

best man wins, showcase the other one for trade in the following preseason or clean up time :yeshrug:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
completely out on Tua, dont want to wait

i am afraid they get frozen out of both Burrow and Herbert, Hurts will go higher than ive seen in recent mocks (35-45). could be an option with the Texans pick

Derrick Brown interests me with our pick if its not QB, you put him next to Wilkins and have a dynamic interior for years. edge is more important than DT, team needs at least 3 new ends but Brown has a special quality to him. very quick for that size
Derrick Brown would single handedly improve our run defense into the top half of run defense rankings
this would never happen...but id take both. why not? gathered enough picks, you can use 2 for the most important position in the first 2 rounds

best man wins, showcase the other one for trade in the following preseason or clean up time :yeshrug:
I wouldn’t be mad at that. We already have a million picks. I’ve seen some people compare Huntley to something like a Russell Wilson which is exactly the type of QB I want

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Derrick Brown would single handedly improve our run defense into the top half of run defense rankings

I wouldn’t be mad at that. We already have a million picks. I’ve seen some people compare Huntley to something like a Russell Wilson which is exactly the type of QB I want

he elevates that Utah team, they just rally around him like any good QB with heart. this is a pretty good crop, i had my issues with Herbert going into this year but hes played really well. its far from the 1 man show it was billed to be months ago

this is a career defining draft for Grier, and it looks deep

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he elevates that Utah team, they just rally around him like any good QB with heart. this is a pretty good crop, i had my issues with Herbert going into this year but hes played really well. its far from the 1 man show it was billed to be months ago

this is a career defining draft for Grier, and it looks deep
Herbert’s okay. I’m personally not the biggest fan. As long as we don’t draft Fromm then I think we’ll be okay