Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
College QB
As usual i'll defer to y'all for college players since i dont watch that suff. I just hope he's faced adequate competition to warrant us snatching him with a 1st rund pick. Let's not let the Lamar Jackson craze blind us into chasing a similar player that ends up not working out.

I'm all for us getting a good black QB, tho. Complete the trifecta (black GM, HC, QB).
Why dont you like Herbert, tho? I'm assuming you think Tua won't stay healthy or recover even.:jbhmm:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
As usual i'll defer to y'all for college players since i dont watch that suff. I just hope he's faced adequate competition to warrant us snatching him with a 1st rund pick. Let's not let the Lamar Jackson craze blind us into chasing a similar player that ends up not working out.

I'm all for us getting a good black QB, tho. Complete the trifecta (black GM, HC, QB).
Why dont you like Herbert, tho? I'm assuming you think Tua won't stay healthy or recover even.:jbhmm:
Herbert is a Looks the part all star but on that field he ain't got it and you right I don't trust tua's health

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Sauce Dab I'm on board now If getting Huntley means I don't have to see Herbert I'm for that
Facts. I don’t want him or Fromm
Herbert is a Looks the part all star but on that field he ain't got it
Exactly how I feel about him. Dude hella inconsistent. He’ll make an all star throw then come back and miss the easy passes. I’m cool on him

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Rowe has been really good lately, i liked him alot coming out of Utah but thought he should have gotten the S look years ago

low key? the Eagles are doing it again with Rasul Douglas, he's a safety that keeps getting drug outside. if they let him go, id like to sign him for cheap

i like the low impact extensions. Hurns wont hurt, good locker room guy and hard worker. Rowe/Jesse Davis...solid players who wont get tempted by a crazy market

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tua's a fool if he goes back to school. Don't be Matt Barkley. Take that first round MILLIONS, and go to a decent team.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tua's a fool if he goes back to school. Don't be Matt Barkley. Take that first round MILLIONS, and go to a decent team.
2 different players. Barkley was never that good to begin with. But I see what you saying

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

2 different players. Barkley was never that good to begin with. But I see what you saying
hindsight is 20/20 but Barkley was being hailed as a savior before he went back to school just as Tua. Who's to say Tua is that good?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If Leveon isn't playing we winning this game