Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hip injuries are no joke in any sport. Tua is undoubtedly the best QB but he ain’t the only good one. I’ve got my eyes more on Hurts and Tyler Huntley from Utah. Our scouts better be taking long looks at them.
Can't remember who it was on the radio but some medical dude was saying this but they said once you have that type of hip injury it is GUARANTEED to reoccur in any contact sport. So got forbid you're playing a gladiator collision sport like the NFL. I could see a lot of teams not wanting to touch Tua with a high first round pick

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Tua can play like Brady/Brees and not take many hits. He'll just have become a pocket passer exclusively and stop trying to extend plays at all.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tua can play like Brady/Brees and not take many hits. He'll just have become a pocket passer exclusively and stop trying to extend plays at all.
He’s likely more to get hurt in the pocket than outside it. In today’s nfl with these fast d lineman you’ve got to move

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He’s likely more to get hurt in the pocket than outside it. In today’s nfl with these fast d lineman you’ve got to move
He'll just have to get the ball out quick every play like he already does basically. Most of the hits he took at Bama were his own fault really and easy to fix. When I say extend plays I mean scramblling and taking unnecessary hits trying to hold the ball until the last minute. He can move around and make plays as long as he's safe about it and throws the ball away before he gets hit.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
We can draft Tua and get Cam for a season or two while he learns and heals up

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We can draft Tua and get Cam for a season or two while he learns and heals up
What I'm trying to say is Tua will likely be one hit away from suffering the same injury all his career

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Redskins won.

So does that put us back in the #2 slot for the draft?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'd like to think the Giants got another win or 2 in them.

vs Packers
@ Eagles
vs Dolphins
@ Redskins
vs Eagles

Even If they lose out (which I doubt) and get the #2 pick they would probably trade it since they like Daniel Jones a lot and can use other pieces. Now question is is there any team that would be willing to pay big to move up to the #2 spot for Tua.

I don't know brehs I am no longer for taking Tua this high unless doctors can assure us he'll make a full recovery in a year. Like I said someone who's some therapist who specializes in post hip surgery therapy was on the radio on ESPN or Madd Dog saying these types of injuries are almost GUARANTEED to reoccur.
That statement has me a bit queezy as Joe Philbin used to say:francis:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Meh

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
fukk Tua, we need Chase Young. Our pass rush is dreadful.
I'm still for taking Tua but just not with our highest 1st rounder. But problem is if we take someone else hoping he'll fall to one of our other 1st rounders I just feel someone will trade up and snatch him

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm gonna need the freakin Steelers and Texans to start losing :pacspit: