GoT has jumped the shark and is on the same level as S2/5 - The Wire & S5-7 Dexter - FlabbY & Sick

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was shocking when it happened. That's not a well to you can go back to indefinitely though, which is the gist of what I'm saying. With each "shocking" death or scene it gets more and more tedious. You gotta use shocking moments as seasoning, "Game Of Thrones" tries to use it as the whole meal. Which was cool at first....and hell, maybe it'll all work out by the time the series is over....but right now, it's starting to wear very thin.

Fred.

:what:

How is the Red Wedding tedious? How was Jeffery dying tedious? How is Sansa getting raped by Ramsey tedious?

Stop.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Arya was a teenager and she didn't want to marry him. So that can't be the reason, it had to be a desire for the status.
Yer exactly like you were in sohh. lol
who the fukk said anything about arya? We talmbot sansa genius

the fukk??

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what:

How is the Red Wedding tedious? How was Jeffery dying tedious? How is Sansa getting raped by Ramsey tedious?

Stop.

Because it's expected at this point. shyt ain't exciting or shocking, and the impact is lessened each time they do it.

This is how I feel. You cats can continue to be :ohhh: over the 10th rape, or the 20th time a beloved character gets killed off. Knock yourself out. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Last edited:

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
You just said Sansa liked Joffrey because she was a teenager. Well, Arya was to. Why didn't she want to marry Joff? That's not a reason to want to be with anyone. But that is the idea YOU presented.
they are 2 polar opposites of each other you fukking idiot

Daps
which one of yall alias is @Bows Jones

negging me because he can refute anything I'm saying because its true

never understand how people blindly support a product even when it becomes inferior, yall worst than those videogame stans in the arcardium

:childplease: I ain't no fukkin alias. I negged you bc you were actin like an emotional fakkit typin long ass paragraphs in all caps and shyt. And everything you were sayin was wrong. Deanerys, Cersei, Arya, Sansa, Jamie, and Littlefinger aren't main characters?? :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: I ain't no fukkin alias. I negged you bc you were actin like an emotional fakkit typin long ass paragraphs in all caps and shyt. And everything you were sayin was wrong. Deanerys, Cersei, Arya, Sansa, Jamie, and Littlefinger aren't main characters?? :camby:

Hold up, first off I didn't write post in all caps, second of all I did was critique a show that has fallen off, and you calling me names sending me messages negging me

and I'm suppose to be the EMOTIONAL ONE

Third of all, if you read the post you would understand what I meant by main characters I won't repeat myself again

sansa is a main character now, a bytch who's been strung along doing absolutely nothing the entire series, if you say so

you have no clue what you are talking about, dumb ass stans, are the reasons good shyt never lasts because they support anything once they hop on the band wagon

the fact you think this show is above criticism, and I'm not even the only one saying these things

get off my dikk chump

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
So them being teenagers had nothing to do with it? I think that's what I said.
actually that's what said, sansa had serious puppy love for joffrey, wasn't abt the power or being queen (this is what you said)

then your dumbass tried to drag ariya into the convo after you took another l at the hands of yauze da gawd

Daps
Hold up, first off I didn't write post in all caps, second of all I did was critique a show that has fallen off, and you calling me names sending me messages negging me

and I'm suppose to be the EMOTIONAL ONE

Third of all, if you read the post you would understand what I meant by main characters I won't repeat myself again

sansa is a main character now, a bytch who's been strung along doing absolutely nothing the entire series, if you say so

you have no clue what you are talking about, dumb ass stans, are the reasons good shyt never lasts because they support anything once they hop on the band wagon

the fact you think this show is above criticism, and I'm not even the only one saying these things

get off my dikk chump

I didn't say shyt about whether or not the show fell off. I actually agree with that part. All I did was click rep and typed emotional fakkit. That's all. And you're still actin like an emotional fakkit about it :mjlol:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
He only needed to offer up that clarification because book readers (who are large, vocal, part of his audience) know Ramsay as being world renowned.

As a purely show watcher with no preconceived notions of who Ramsay is and what Littlefinger is going to do,it was abundantly clear to me that LF didn't know given his love for her mother.
This. As much as he loved Cat there is no way he would put Sansa in that situation had he known about Ramsey. Yeah, his ambition to climb the ladder outweighs everything else in his life, but people are not fully grasping the extent of his simping for Cat.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
actually that's what said, sansa had serious puppy love for joffrey, wasn't abt the power or being queen (this is what you said)

then your dumbass tried to drag ariya into the convo after you took another l at the hands of yauze da gawd

Why would she have puppy love and not Arya? They both teenagers. It was about being the queen.
Don't take posting on a message board so seriously. I remember it didn't work out for you so well last time. lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say shyt about whether or not the show fell off. I actually agree with that part. All I did was click rep and typed emotional fakkit. That's all. And you're still actin like an emotional fakkit about it :mjlol:

Like I said get off my dikk, you ain't shyt say in this conversation, but wanna send me a message talking shyt knowing in real life I would curb stump your virgin ass

go back to that thread in the locker room where you simps complaining all girls get ran through, chump ass nikka stay out my inbox nikka