GoT has jumped the shark and is on the same level as S2/5 - The Wire & S5-7 Dexter - FlabbY & Sick

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:dahell:
Sansa has been one of the most gullible characters in the entire show. Its like shyt literally has to hit her over the head for her to finally understand.
what you expect? Ramsay to lay her down on flower petals and give her a nice massage? SHe has no idea what she has gotten herself into, thats the point.

You know what, I just realized that this show has veered so far away from the source material that I'm gonna just bow out of this convo. It's cool you're still enjoying. I hope it works out for you and the rest of the TV show fans.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:dahell:
Sansa has been one of the most gullible characters in the entire show. Its like shyt literally has to hit her over the head for her to finally understand.
what you expect? Ramsay to lay her down on flower petals and give her a nice massage? SHe has no idea what she has gotten herself into, thats the point.
Also if we think back to the start of the show. She always wanted to be a princess badly. She even went against Arya for that purpose. Now she is the Queen of the North. I think the show is trying to make a twisted point. Be careful what you wish for. It comes with consequences.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Both of those incidents were in the original story and have purpose in terms of moving the plot along. Sansa getting raped is pretty much pointless.

How is it pointless when she is back at Winterfell her home and around savages that have killed her family?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why is that questionable? Robb Stark didn't know Ramsay is a psycho, and that's his bannerman.

I don't know where this notion that Ramsay's name rings out came from.

It doesn't need to ring out for Littlefinger, arguably the most well informed character on the show, to know basic facts about him.

Let's put it like this, a producer of the show shouldn't have to spell out what they were going for in a scene....which is exactly what happened in an interview....because it wasn't obvious to anyone.

I don't see how that's not poor writing. Dude had to flat out tell people "Littlefinger didn't know". :mjlol:

Besides, he is actually "a famous psycho" (the producer's words, not mine) in the books. So making an extremely knowledgeable character on the show completely oblivious to him is doubly confusing.

Fred.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Also if we think back to the start of the show. She always wanted to be a princess badly. She even went against Arya for that purpose. Now she is the Queen of the North. I think the show is trying to make a twisted point. Be careful what you wish for. It comes with consequences.
she wanted to marry joffrey cuz, it wasn't that she was blinded by power

ease up

Edub

Veteran
Daps
only so long you can beat down the audience by sh*tting on fan favorites. This show is washed the f*ck up. I can almost guarantee this seasons ratings will be lower than previous. Show is done.... stick a fork in it.

No series should go beyond 6 seasons.
I agree...I saw the first ep.and left feeling nothing...just completely indifferent :upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
which one of yall alias is @Bows Jones

negging me because he can refute anything I'm saying because its true

never understand how people blindly support a product even when it becomes inferior, yall worst than those videogame stans in the arcardium

• Dap
Reactions: Ns
Daps
It doesn't need to ring out for Littlefinger, arguably the most well informed character on the show, to know basic facts about him.

Let's put it like this, a producer of the show shouldn't have to spell out what they were going for in a scene....which is exactly what happened in an interview....because it wasn't obvious to anyone.

I don't see how that's not poor writing. Dude had to flat out tell people "Littlefinger didn't know". :mjlol:

Besides, he is actually "a famous psycho" (the producer's words, not mine) in the books. So making an extremely knowledgeable character on the show completely oblivious to him is doubly confusing.

Fred.

He only needed to offer up that clarification because book readers (who are large, vocal, part of his audience) know Ramsay as being world renowned.

As a purely show watcher with no preconceived notions of who Ramsay is and what Littlefinger is going to do, it was abundantly clear to me that LF didn't know given his love for her mother.