GoT has jumped the shark and is on the same level as S2/5 - The Wire & S5-7 Dexter - FlabbY & Sick

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Why would she have puppy love and not Arya? They both teenagers. It was about being the queen.
Don't take posting on a message board so seriously. I remember it didn't work out for you so well last time. lol
Because Arya was a tomboy. She didn't have time for that fairytale shyt like Sansa.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
That's what I'm saying. Sansa wanted to a princess, Arya did not. It had nothing to do with them being teenagers. Even suggesting being a teenager was a factor is dumb.
there's no way in hell you're really this stupid, you must be an aliaa

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You just said Sansa liked Joffrey because she was a teenager. Well, Arya was to. Why didn't she want to marry Joff? That's not a reason to want to be with anyone. But that is the idea YOU presented.
Arya wasn't into that queen,dress lady-like royalty shyt...

Sansa was just as much intrigued by being a Queen.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Arya wasn't into that queen,dress lady-like royalty shyt...

Sansa was just as much intrigued by being a Queen.
Also if we think back to the start of the show. She always wanted to be a princess badly. She even went against Arya for that purpose. Now she is the Queen of the North. I think the show is trying to make a twisted point. Be careful what you wish for. It comes with consequences.
:snoop: This was my original post on this subject. Yauze brought up she wanted to marry Joff because she was a teenager. NOT ME!