GoT has jumped the shark and is on the same level as S2/5 - The Wire & S5-7 Dexter - FlabbY & Sick

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
how is it it faux?

we saw this girl grow up from a child to an adult.. ramsey literally repeated that to reek before he did what he did. it's completely different than cersei or daneris

and this constant sh*tting on the starks is old son... you know goddamn well it is

:coffee:

It's faux because in Season 5 they still complaining about rape and this is even worse because the rape happened off screen showing nothing. Dany's rape was 100x worse in full light having her insides rearranged by Khal Drago but where was the outrage then? If anything Sansa's rape was mild in comparison to what we usually see on the show. This is basic shyt in the world of GoT/ASOIAF. Arranged marriages and wedding night rape.

But hey we talking about a show where we are constantly reminded that beheadings, mass murders, heads on spikes, impalement, torture, rabid incest, burning people alive, and castration is everyday routine shyt. All of that violence is ok but off-screen rape of a "fan favorite" character is too much. GTFOH :yawn:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The t*ts this season have been lacking.:francis:

Chick that plays Sansa is 19.
No reason to not show her breasts durring her wedding night scene.

I was highly irritated.

When the show ends and I am weighing the pros and cons of whether to drop $300 on a collectors boxset... These are the things that put tick marks in the CONS category.

:scust:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

I was highly irritated.

When the show ends and I am weighing the pros and cons of whether to drop $300 on a collectors boxset... These are the things that put tick marks in the CONS category.

lmao 5 star post

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
lmao 5 star post
Then they faked me out. :wow:

When ramsey ripped her shirt and you could see her back I was like :blessed::noah:
th

Then he pushes her foward so she is on her stomach... and I look at the time in the corner and know there is like 10 seconds til the credits... and I felt like Clevlend from Family Guy.
I was legit like NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
then that shyt went off.
:beli:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

I was highly irritated.

they hid em during her bath too

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I cant front the first ep didnt really peak my interest:yeshrug:
Ill prob bing watch at the end of the season though. :shaq2:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
they hid em during her bath too
Yeah I know.

I would of rathered they just throw Sansa in the bushes and give Miranda's titties more screen time.
She aint afraid to pull'em out, so I'm riding with her over Sophie Turner.

If they think I'ma forget they being stingy with the nips come BluRay time...

:ufdup:#TheNorthRemembers

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wished they hadn't merked Tywin. He used to come with that ether for everybody:noah:. They do need to cut back on stars getting merked without proper screentime replacements

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:manny:

I don't agree with the thread but I called this shyt last season. Obviously I didn't know they'd rape Sansa but when they murked Oberyn I commented on the shock value of the show getting stale.

And yes I realize that was in the book, and this Sansa rape wasn't....but like I said last season, if you try to subvert tropes by making no one safe, that gets as predictable as nothing bad happening to anyone. I don't have a problem with the rape for moral reasons, this is just fiction....but of course she gets raped. shyt is :comeon:at this point.

Fred.