GoT has jumped the shark and is on the same level as S2/5 - The Wire & S5-7 Dexter - FlabbY & Sick

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Listen you simpleton

Do you know what SCREENTIME IS, Joffrey had more screen time than Cersei, more time was devoted to him, Twyin, and Tyrion, Cersei and Jaime revolved around them

Jamie spent most of the series off screen or captured away from what was happening, Cersei's whole existence revolved around Twyin, Tyrion, and Joffrey and her interactions WITH TIME, thats why withou them, she is not interesting or has nowhere to go

Sansa, and Arya, were not the main starks in the story, It was ned, rob, and the mother the MAJORITY OF THE TIME

THIS IS WHAT IS SHOWN ON SCREEN

Their plots were underneath the main events going on

what can't you understand, there's no action going on right now, because the characters moving the plot have been gone
9272013154420.jpg

Back to the drawing board. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
9272013154420.jpg

Back to the drawing board. :umad:

How so, most of those characters are dead
wow a picture, it must be true
also that's ONE SEASON

I said the SERIES

Outside of Danerys, where I bet most of that screen time was from the 3rd season

and Rob did not get much screentime in the first season as compared to the last two

also Cersei shared most of her screen time Tyrion and Joffrey

you really believe The mixed broad had more screen time than Joffrey lol, was she even in the first season

that shyt ain't even accurate, plus it doesn't change the fact of the direction of the story

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/05/17/has-game-of-thrones-already-peaked/

once again, you are making excuses for this season being pure shyt, uninteresting, and leading to nowhere fast

Danerys plot hasn't advanced in 3 seasons

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How so, most of those characters are dead
wow a picture, it must be true
also that's ONE SEASON

I said the SERIES

Outside of Danerys, where I bet most of that screen time was from the 3rd season

and Rob did not get much screentime in the first season as compared to the last two

also Cersei shared most of her screen time Tyrion and Joffrey

you really believe The mixed broad had more screen time than Joffrey lol, was she even in the first season

that shyt ain't even accurate, plus it doesn't change the fact of the direction of the story

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/05/17/has-game-of-thrones-already-peaked/

once again, you are making excuses for this season being pure shyt, uninteresting, and leading to nowhere fast

Danerys plot hasn't advanced in 3 seasons

It's not accurate? Let's see your measurements of screen time since you are so fukkin' positive this is inaccurate.
I made no comment about the quality of this season. I just said they did not kill off most of the main characters. Nice try though.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
it's been said multiple times and confirmed by that fat fock who created the books that the show BEEN diverged from the books

Of course they did, if they didnt you would be spending the next two years watching absolutely nothing happen.

Oh, and those feminists are lucky they cut the rape that Ramsey actually committed.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Show is destined to get even worst now I see why the author cannot finish the story in his books, he's lost, and doesn't know where to go with the plot

This is what happens when you kill every main character in your story

Killing main character is fine, but not all of them, because there's nothing left but side characters who haven't had any screen time dedicated to their plot
and also all the conflicts built up from season to season are unresolved because everybody's dead

that arya shyt is going nowhere fast, what happened to the prayer, oh yeah everybody she wanted dead is dead anyway lol, whats the point of joining the league of shadows there's no one left for her to take revenge on, her storyline has nowhere to go

cersei is terrible without interactions with tywin, tyrion, and joffrey,

who wants to follow the tales of a one armed pervert jamie lannister, you're going to make a hero out of a guy who threw a boy out the window

All the best character characters and consequently the best actors are not on the show anymore, which is cool if you had equal or better parts to replace them but you don't

which is the trick bad of spending all the time and effort investing in characters only to kill down nonchalantly in a way that does nothing to conclude or advance the plot

this show is literally about nothing, but the dikk riders will continue to make excuses
even though characters are doing things completely contrary to their established ways
and making moves that make absolutely no sense like Littlefinger handing Sansa over, completely unnecessary and impossible to be thought of plan of his, because it would have to rely on Tyrion killing Tywin, which would be impossible for him to know that would happen
It took 5 years for a feast of crows to come out and it took 6 for a dance with dragons

Shut your bytch ass up fakkit, go complain where someone gives a fukk

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
To the people getting on OP for saying season 2 of The Wire was weak... I remember threads on here hating on season 2 of The Wire, now TFR thinks its dope :heh:

I clearly remember as I wrapped up season 1 I was like :patrice: going into season 2 cause of this forum.

I'm watching season 2 of The Wire right now and I think its great :manny: I'm up to the 9th or 10th episode, most recent episode Mcnutly had a threesome with two hookers in the middle of a Police sting :dead:

Also the Omar court scene was classic :mjlol:

Juven

All Star
Daps
Show is destined to get even worst now I see why the author cannot finish the story in his books, he's lost, and doesn't know where to go with the plot

This is what happens when you kill every main character in your story

Killing main character is fine, but not all of them, because there's nothing left but side characters who haven't had any screen time dedicated to their plot
and also all the conflicts built up from season to season are unresolved because everybody's dead

that arya shyt is going nowhere fast, what happened to the prayer, oh yeah everybody she wanted dead is dead anyway lol, whats the point of joining the league of shadows there's no one left for her to take revenge on, her storyline has nowhere to go

cersei is terrible without interactions with tywin, tyrion, and joffrey,

who wants to follow the tales of a one armed pervert jamie lannister, you're going to make a hero out of a guy who threw a boy out the window

All the best character characters and consequently the best actors are not on the show anymore, which is cool if you had equal or better parts to replace them but you don't

which is the trick bad of spending all the time and effort investing in characters only to kill down nonchalantly in a way that does nothing to conclude or advance the plot

this show is literally about nothing, but the dikk riders will continue to make excuses
even though characters are doing things completely contrary to their established ways
and making moves that make absolutely no sense like Littlefinger handing Sansa over, completely unnecessary and impossible to be thought of plan of his, because it would have to rely on Tyrion killing Tywin, which would be impossible for him to know that would happen

i agree man. show isnt shyt without tywan and joff.

first 3 season were absolute piff. i doubt it will get to that level again.

Last edited:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
More faux outrage. Dany's rape happened in Season 1 and Cersei's rape last season and all these feminists are still watchin'.

Just reaching for clicks and likes thats all.:camby:
how is it it faux?

we saw this girl grow up from a child to an adult.. ramsey literally repeated that to reek before he did what he did. it's completely different than cersei or daneris

and this constant sh*tting on the starks is old son... you know goddamn well it is

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree man. show isnt shyt without tywan and joff.

first 3 season were absolute piff. i doubt it will get to that level again.

people stanning shyt so hard, they can't even recognize the obvious lack of quality or the first 3 seasons, last season wasn't as good as previous but it wasn't bad by any means, these episodes have been atrocious, you can see this series is heading down that path most shows do after a while

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took 5 years for a feast of crows to come out and it took 6 for a dance with dragons

Shut your bytch ass up fakkit, go complain where someone gives a fukk

I never read any of the books, I just watched the show, and these episodes are severe lack of quality, it's no denying it, but from my understand the last book that came out was considered garbage to the people he read the books, so I guess this is way the show is starting to fall off, and why I said he's having a hard time finishing the story, he obviously can't top what he already did prior because he closed all those roads too early