Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Daps
qJa7H7R.jpg

Observe adamantly states he is not responsible for the emails.

Daps
I took it serious and I tagged @hustlemania then he basically said "don't tag me in your lovers quarrel" I'm not a mod anymore but I informed a booth mod and he did nothing but shyt on me for doing it, Definately I took it serious but hustlemania didn't give a fukk
I'm not the only mod on this forum..

and, I don't want anything to do with y'all's little spat.. it don't concern me, so attempting to get me involved is pointless..

not to mention- I can't ban anyone anyways.. you being a (ex)mod, you should know this.. so I have no idea why you're alerting me.. hit up admin you got a issue.. it's really that simple..

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I'm not the only mod on this forum..

and, I don't want anything to do with y'all's little spat.. it don't concern me, so attempting to get me involved is pointless..

not to mention- I can't ban anyone anyways.. you being a (ex)mod, you should know this.. so I have no idea why you're alerting me.. hit up admin you got a issue.. it's really that simple..

"it dont concern me"

why even be a moderator? i have been a mod, not just on this forum but other forums, i stepped down so i could do the kickstarter. You see there is a nearly 500 response thread but somehow me alerting you bothered you?

I have never came at you, or insulted you and you basically called me half a fakkit by saying its a "lovers quarrell" what he did was beyond any stupid forum beef. How you gonna dismiss it? No you cant ban anyone but you can do what liu kang and others did and at least bring it up to the gods cook and brook...

i think its fukked up for you to take a stance like this, i have always treated you with respect. i dont know what you problem is but when you did that, that was fukked up and uncalled for, dont be a moderator if you dont wanan be tagged in issues to do with the BOOTH and its problems. This a$$hole could have been gone a long time ago had you actually acted.