Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Daps
"it dont concern me"

why even be a moderator? i have been a mod, not just on this forum but other forums, i stepped down so i could do the kickstarter. You see there is a nearly 500 response thread but somehow me alerting you bothered you?

I have never came at you, or insulted you and you basically called me half a fakkit by saying its a "lovers quarrell" what he did was beyond any stupid forum beef. How you gonna dismiss it? No you cant ban anyone but you can do what liu kang and others did and at least bring it up to the gods cook and brook...

i think its fukked up for you to take a stance like this, i have always treated you with respect. i dont know what you problem is but when you did that, that was fukked up and uncalled for, dont be a moderator if you dont wanan be tagged in issues to do with the BOOTH and its problems. This a$$hole could have been gone a long time ago had you actually acted.
:what:

why you so caught up in me, being apart of whatever you got going on..? :heh:

I already said, I ain't the only mod here.. yet, you got a issue with me.. not getting involved in your personal problems.. :ohhh:

makes perfect sense.. :lupe:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"it dont concern me"

why even be a moderator? i have been a mod, not just on this forum but other forums, i stepped down so i could do the kickstarter. You see there is a nearly 500 response thread but somehow me alerting you bothered you?

I have never came at you, or insulted you and you basically called me half a fakkit by saying its a "lovers quarrell" what he did was beyond any stupid forum beef. How you gonna dismiss it? No you cant ban anyone but you can do what liu kang and others did and at least bring it up to the gods cook and brook...

i think its fukked up for you to take a stance like this, i have always treated you with respect. i dont know what you problem is but when you did that, that was fukked up and uncalled for, dont be a moderator if you dont wanan be tagged in issues to do with the BOOTH and its problems. This a$$hole could have been gone a long time ago had you actually acted.

I'm not just speaking on this due to me not getting on with Hustlemania, but when I read your comments I just had to support you on this issue and say you are correct.

As a mod on a forum it's pretty much your duty to deal with user related issues, if you get tagged in something you shouldn't come at people sideways and insult them. If you don't want to be tagged in issues or brought up in "things that don't concern you" then don't be a mod, by nature pretty much everything won't personally concern you but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to help people. I was a mod on a forum even as a kid at around 15/16 and I never once came sideways at anybody for being tagged on an issue or insulted anybody due to it. I remember Hustlemania did the same to me, @Tony Muthafu%*in Tubbs and others too.

It's not good for the forum because it makes people hesitant to bring up something they may want to, cause you try to speak to a mod and are going to get dissed? Forum mods shouldn't just be about people's ego, it should be about dealing with user issues. Unfortunately in my dealings with Hustlemania it's usually been him poppin up (ironically in things that don't concern him) to say some sideways negative shyt (like you I had never dissed him at all previously at the time), he even did this in the positive thread I made about networking and business lol. Sometimes it's professional to have no bias and be neutral, and certainly not insult users for bringing an issue up, as you said had it been dealt with sooner and more effectively could have resolved or deaded the issue.

Last edited:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
:yeshrug:

observed1copy.jpg

Dudes grill is equivalent to Hanson's hand :mjlol:

HandCap1.jpg

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the whole smileys thing, why? Why try to ridicule a user who's bringing up an issue or try to act like you don't know what they are talking about?. What Cole Cash said is perfectly legitimate and completely understandable

It's not about being the only mod, any mod should help or direct the user to a mod that can help, not needlessly ridicule and insult forum members for merely bringing an issue up.

The talking down to users really isn't cool, when it happens to me I can take it, but it's quite foul to see it happen to others, especially Cole Cash.

"Y'all little spat"?

What? It's a member issue and you're supposed to be a mod, it's not a "little spat" it's a user issue, even the terminology used is condescending and unnecessary. If you think you're above responding to user related issues then please cease being a mod, cause there's no purpose being here.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LOL IS COLE CASH SNITCHING TO MODS AND GETTIN MAD THAT THEY AINT COMPLYIN?

J/K FAM.. I THINK THIS WHOLE THING IS BS, BUT IM SURE U ENJOYIN ALL THE ATTENTION MORE THAN U LEADIN ON....I SEE U

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL IS COLE CASH SNITCHING TO MODS AND GETTIN MAD THAT THEY AINT COMPLYIN?

J/K FAM.. I THINK THIS WHOLE THING IS BS, BUT IM SURE U ENJOYIN ALL THE ATTENTION MORE THAN U LEADIN ON....I SEE U

I know you said you're joking, but that ain't snitching, no-one's gonna get into legal trouble over that.

And I doubt Cole Cash is enjoying huge companies try shut down or damage a project he's worked hard on and invested a lot of time in to. He doesn't need attention like that cause he's doing shyt in real life, he brought it up clearly cause he's pissed off about it, I can't blame him, I strongly condemned what Observe did at the time initially , I didn't have no personal issues with Observe but doing that or anyone doing that is wrong. On a human level but even more so in Hip Hop, that's not how we get down, we are the people, we don't try to fukk up others projects by contacting huge companies, that's not the etiquette.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
let the hunt begin :sas2:

story road

Total Posts: 1490
posticon.gif
posted Friday, December 19, 2014 7:14:57 PM How do you think I can read that thread? I'm on a different IP under my alias I've had since 2012 and my rep is at 800 something. I mostly post in the booth and holla at chicks in the locker room..I'm prob the most positive alias too,, a few n*ggas know who I am like yo moms

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
we would be doing @observe a favor if we banned his i.p

dude is weird as fukk and being on the internet 24/7 is only making it worse

dude lowkey is as bad as **** is. dude admitted on that other gay ass ughh thread he used to pose as a 16 year old japanese girl on AOL in 92? nikka has aliases and proxies etc just to get on here? Its crazy because you remember, **** got alot of attention when he remixed love lockdown and was actually a competent producer...until the cover was removed on his overall weirdness, from impersonating females (observe obviously admitted doing this) to threatening to kill himself, every single thing with the exception of trying to shut down my album he basically matches.

thats bad when you stoop lower than ****.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
could there be two versions of Street Champion? The Ultra rare OG one and then the one you had to modify because of a bytchass fakkit on his period? Id give you a benji for it, on the low tho

I'd like to assault @observe with everything AngryFan007 has ever flashed in his videos.

Toxic crab ass scum

that intro to sf always gets me hyped... adding hiphop theme is :blessed: