Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm not really sure what's going on I just know @observe plays a bytch role better than Miguel a Nunez jr in juwanna man. That fakkit :pacspit: and he gotta be a Haitian too? :snoop:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
first O Rly and now Observe are dissing you all over the 'net...the skitzo committee are going to be on your head breh :lolbron:
but damn I just realized I had major beef with both of them as well :ohhh:
Maybe we're both a bit fukked in the head too cuz used to stay taking shots at each other :russ:

Scratch that I know i am :snoop:

Daps
I refuse to cosign Observe's behaviors regardless of my ughh home.

As soon as dude became a "history major" he started making posts like Hitler wasnt soo bad" and random other youtube history lessons.

Yeah in ughh people do fukk around and people contacted my girl in the past and shyt but I even bought Observes tape cus I bet he wasnt in school and was straight :duck:

None the less I was presented with paragraphs with 16/20 and 18/20 grades like it was some Little Dog laugh school. I bought it cus Im a man of my word and I support musicians I know. (otherwise DL)

I dont fuk around with someones real life. Its petty. Its not beyond Obgappy tooth to make up his mother being sick as fukked up as that is

This dude wouldnt shut the fukk about the coli and how hes a boss here. Cosntlantly linking posts like "this is how your post" stfu. He daps like 30 of my posts then negs me. I dont get this shyt. True dude has legit psyche issues but this is obvious backtracking on his part about not calling capcom AFTER HE ADMITTED IT
:wtf:

Observe is sad man. He lost his coli and must return to a world with no daps or rep and we will of course take him back cus UGHH is fam but this is unacceptable behavior. Especially with this black power african shyt hes been on recently.

He also bought tight tapered sweatpants and thinks shyts fine in his mid 30s

:deadmanny:

HurryUpAndBuy

Rookie
Daps
I believe it was on :hamster:

He was scamming fellow posters out of money by pretending to send them kicks. Some dirtbag hustle :scusthov:

Now @Brooklynzson on sights him

:blessed:
8gu6sQP.gif