Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
isn't a coincidence most of the bay posters are always the ones with their chest out talking tough on here.

that fakkit @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank is another one who talks like he is really in the streets.

Them Bay area cats got mad squabbles, boy

gVaQhyg.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
A great injustice has occurred at The Coli here today.

Free @observe

1) You don't know that Observe snitching was the cause of Capcom's e-mail. Not defending the snitching itself, but improper assumptions of guilt are being made here. You know that Observe admitted to snitching and you know that Capcom sent an e-mail. But you are assuming that the snitching was the actual cause of Capcom's e-mail. But you don't have proof of it. There are any number of other ways and other individuals who may have notified Capcom. Yet you've all convinced yourselves that Observe was the cause of the e-mail. You should be ashamed of yourselves for convicting a man with such little evidence.

2) What exactly is the offense that Observe was banned for? Was it for the snitching itself? Or was it for the removal of the video from the project?

If it was for the snitching itself, wasn't it well known before today that Observe snitched? (shown by Cole Cash's PM screenshot of Observe apologizing). If it was well known before today, why wasn't he banned then? If he was banned temporarily back then, why is he now being banned for the same offense twice?

If he was banned due to the video being removed from the project (again, assuming Observe caused the e-mail, which we don't know), then it is a minor infraction and does not warrant a ban. It appears Cole Cash's project remains intact and the removal of the video will likely not affect profit to any great degree.

So, what's happened here today is that Coli moderators have appeased an angry mob without giving this situation the thought and deliberation it deserves.

While the roasting of Observe for snitching by the brehs is warranted, a ban is not. Reinstate @observe's account at once.

:comeon:

Negged

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2526.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=GenDiscussion&Whichpage=1&QuestionID=3511987

story road

Total Posts: 1428Member Since: 9/29/2014
posticon.gif
posted Friday, December 19, 2014 2:34:26 AM Lol at me being banned for life,,I'm only banned till Jan 30 2015

:whoa:

Pause! So this guy is only banned for the Christmas break pretty much? If this is true...:mindblown:
This guy is talking wild on ughh throwing bi-polar tantrums going from "My mom is dying" to "I'm connected in the streets they don't want it with me. I been trolling since 92, I never snitched I was just trolling." :camby:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=GenDiscussion&Whichpage=1&QuestionID=3511987

story road

posticon.gif
posted Friday, December 19, 2014 2:34:26 AM Lol at me being banned for life,,I'm only banned till Jan 30 2015

Pause! So this guy is only banned for the Christmas break pretty much? If this is true...:mindblown:
This guy is talking wild on ughh throwing bi-polar tantrums going from "My mom is dying" to "I'm connected in the streets they don't want it with me. I been trolling since 92, I never snitched I was just trolling." :camby:
That fakkit can't keep my name out his mouth.:mjlol: He petrified to mention @Rodney Brehlinger though :sas2:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

story road

posticon.gif

Did this motherfukker just brag about posing as a 16 year old Japanese girl online? :dahell:

Gentle Jones

Wonders Beyond Belief
Daps
Reppin
Prices Corner, Delaware
came into this thread because i was tagged :leostare:

I wholeheartedly agree with @Billy Ocean and @bigrodthe1 in the whole jealousy Steeze. Like this dude legit went told them people and try to sabotage @Cole Cash album. This is what kills is @Cole Cash is a stand-up dude from my interactions w/ him on here. What kills me with the observe shyt and this is the same jackass that posts within Higher Learning and act as if he has Knowledge of Himself and who he is (really his views are flawed in that department as well). BUT still advocating that so-called Willie Lynch shyt, not wanting to see the homie succeed, he try to the same over on Ughh.com with @Gentle Jones (who basically bodied him in the battle)

I didnt care for bruh to begin with because he would always be trolling but taking food out of somebodies mouth all because they are making leaps and bounds and showing consistency (Cole), as oppose to them dingleberry ass rhymes that observe be spitting. (also notice that he back out of the battle tournament :mjpls:)

Yall also notice that he always responds with the "im better" "my producer is this" (check thefirst page of this thread if you think im bullshytting) OR as he always do when he cant win a dialogue here in the Booth , he resorts to the "well im a true emcee ive been around since (insert random rapper name that noone gives a flying fukk about and probably works the deep fryer at Arbys) so there"

@Cole Cash keep doing ya thing breh

:myman: