Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
A great injustice has occurred at The Coli here today.

Free @observe

1) You don't know that Observe snitching was the cause of Capcom's e-mail. Not defending the snitching itself, but improper assumptions of guilt are being made here. You know that Observe admitted to snitching and you know that Capcom sent an e-mail. But you are assuming that the snitching was the actual cause of Capcom's e-mail. But you don't have proof of it. There are any number of other ways and other individuals who may have notified Capcom. Yet you've all convinced yourselves that Observe was the cause of the e-mail. You should be ashamed of yourselves for convicting a man with such little evidence.

2) What exactly is the offense that Observe was banned for? Was it for the snitching itself? Or was it for the removal of the video from the project?

If it was for the snitching itself, wasn't it well known before today that Observe snitched? (shown by Cole Cash's PM screenshot of Observe apologizing). If it was well known before today, why wasn't he banned then? If he was banned temporarily back then, why is he now being banned for the same offense twice?

If he was banned due to the video being removed from the project (again, assuming Observe caused the e-mail, which we don't know), then it is a minor infraction and does not warrant a ban. It appears Cole Cash's project remains intact and the removal of the video will likely not affect profit to any great degree.

So, what's happened here today is that Coli moderators have appeased an angry mob without giving this situation the thought and deliberation it deserves.

While the roasting of Observe for snitching by the brehs is warranted, a ban is not. Reinstate @observe's account at once.

:comeon:

I'm almost certain he admitted to it at some point.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So let me see if I follow this correctly....

Observe and Cole Cash got into it on a message board and then were supposed to meet up? Cole Cash tells him to meet him somewhere at night and Observe's response is to email Capcom?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

He was just requesting this back ground:

tumblr_megb65ifYN1rtoyhxo1_500.gif

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
So there's gonna be a fight irl in the next couple of minutes? :dead:

Somebody get video of it. :feedme:

Hopefully he won't get stomped out too bad. Nikka needs all the teeth he can spare judging from that vid he posted

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, surely Observe has ruined The Bay/Oakland claim as being gully and street for good now? I look forward to all Oakland nikkas claiming how street they all are now. We know the truth :troll:

All jokes aside, observe is still a fakkit
isn't a coincidence most of the bay posters are always the ones with their chest out talking tough on here.

that fakkit @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank is another one who talks like he is really in the streets.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to the coli I hardly ever get angry or emotional because its just the net. But this thread got me pissed, you fukking with someones money :mindblown:. What kinda dude contacts capcom?

fukk a ban, he needs to get got. This gone past forum fukkery.

Exactly. there's some on this forum I don't see eye to eye with. For example, Hustlemania and I don't have much nice things to say to one another. He gives me shade for having worked with G-Unit and says I cape for em, which I probably do at times, I give him shade for being a washed up skateboarder who works at dennys (I know he don't work at no damn dennys) but in no way would I ever escalate it to tryna fukk with the nikkas real life, let alone his money and I am sure he wouldn't do the same to me or anyone else on here,

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
So let me see if I follow this correctly....

Observe and Cole Cash got into it on a message board and then were supposed to meet up? Cole Cash tells him to meet him somewhere at night and Observe's response is to email Capcom?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

this is some old school YDB vs 206pimp type shyt :heh: