GOP group cites the 1857 Dred Scot decision as why Kamala Harris is ineligible to run for President

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
These cacs are getting way too comfortable for their dwindling population numbers britches.

Going full mask off with this 3 5ths of a man babble.

Anyone not voting dem down ballot at this point because they think their vote even could be leveraged for a reparations check aside from needing a crash course in civics, could do with a round of shock therapy.

If trump wins i promise them checks are not happening in our grandkids life time. But i can promise civil rights will continue to get dialed back.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These cacs are getting way too comfortable for their dwindling population numbers britches.

Going full mask off with this 3 5ths of a man babble.

Anyone not voting dem down ballot at this point because they think their vote even could be leveraged for a reparations check aside from needing a crash course in civics, could do with a round of shock therapy.

If trump wins i promise them checks are not happening in our grandkids life time. But i can promise civil rights will continue to get dialed back.

:beli: here we go with that vote blue no matter who outta fear bullshyt again...

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
:beli: here we go with that vote blue no matter who outta fear bullshyt again...
Breh when they are citing that literal 3 5ths of a man bullshyt we are way past fear mongering. They are making it very clear what time it is. When the dems start going mask off then ill be on board with saying fukk voting. But at that point, we are going to be way past voting anyway.

If we are ever going to get these tangibles the first step is repairing the supreme court. That means voting dem. A full alt right supreme court is a game over screen. And that goes way deeper than a reparations check.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh when they are citing that literal 3 5ths of a man bullshyt we are way past fear mongering. They are making it very clear what time it is. When the dems start going mask off then ill be on board with saying fukk voting. But at that point, we are going to be way past voting anyway.

If we are ever going to get these tangibles the first step is repairing the supreme court. That means voting dem. A full alt right supreme court is a game over screen. And that goes way deeper than a reparations check.

It doesn't matter copmala is a American born citizen... They know it same way Obama was. Why you so afraid of these fukks... :dwillhuh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Excuse my ignorance op, but how is that law still in effect? Didnt the 14th amendment effectivley kill that?

Is this some conservative fillibustering bullshyt or are people really trying to run with this :dahell:
It's not a law still in effect. But they are driven "originalists" who still fight to go back to the archaic pre-14th amendment days of the constitution. Alito and Thomas are originalists, so it's up their alley.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk boy wants to turn this into a "why are you afraid" debate after telling me the DNC needed to teach me that citing the Dred Scot decision is a bad thing. :camby:

I never said that...:mjlol: I asked why you making the same mid thread when someone else already made it this morning... :dead: you angry for no reason

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I never said that...:mjlol: I asked why you making the same mid thread when someone else already made it this morning... :dead: you angry for no reason
So what's the make a thread rules? And why do you think it's a strength to ignore bigots trying to shape government who are tied to a party?

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
It doesn't matter copmala is a American born citizen... They know it same way Obama was. Why you so afraid of these fukks... :dwillhuh:
Breh they are citing PRE-reconstruction era precedents now. :mjlol:

Among other things I would at least like to see my great grandkids have a shot at those tangibles.

That is never going to happen with people who wont even acknowledge their citizenship in office. Whether it is successful or not is irrelevant. They are telling us how they feel. And strange as it may sound i believe them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh they are citing PRE-reconstruction era precedents now. :mjlol:

Among other things I would at least like to see my great grandkids have a shot at those tangibles.

That is never going to happen with people who wont even acknowledge their citizenship in office. Whether it is successful or not is irrelevant. They are telling us how they feel. And strange as it may sound i believe them.

Ok and... :dahell: this shouldn't scare you they did this years ago it's the same shyt different day...:dwillhuh: