Google Stadia (Official Thread)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i havent played it but i heard cyberpunk has been running smoothly on stadia?

I'm about 20 hours in and it runs pretty well. Some framerate issues pop up here and there, but it's definitely better than what I've been seeing happening with consoles. It's also dope because my xbox and switch controllers work seamlessly with my laptop while I'm waiting for my stadia controller and chromecast to arrive. It's nice having the portability option too as I can put in work on games without hogging the whole living room. Might even bring a controller to my job just to play this in the office on rainy days lol

4x7d0KOl.jpg

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Never played PUBG or Sniper Elite tried them both. Graphics were decent, a little fuzzy but no input lag.
You didn't have any lag with Sniper Elite? That game moved like molasses & my laptop was connected to ethernet

I'm about 20 hours in and it runs pretty well. Some framerate issues pop up here and there, but it's definitely better than what I've been seeing happening with consoles. It's also dope because my xbox and switch controllers work seamlessly with my laptop while I'm waiting for my stadia controller and chromecast to arrive. It's nice having the portability option too as I can put in work on games without hogging the whole living room. Might even bring a controller to my job just to play this in the office on rainy days lol

4x7d0KOl.jpg
I was able to get the bundle that was posted here. I like the Xbox controller better since I'm already used to it. Cool, i was wondering how Cyberpunk ran on that.

But if I'm paying full price for these games, i rather stay with a stable platform like Xbox & PS

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't have any lag with Sniper Elite? That game moved like molasses & my laptop was connected to ethernet

I was able to get the bundle that was posted here. I like the Xbox controller better since I'm already used to it. Cool, i was wondering how Cyberpunk ran on that.

But if I'm paying full price for these games, i rather stay with a stable platform like Xbox & PS

ya ultimately I canceled my order...I heard when it streams well it’s great but when it doesn’t... :francis:

...and truth be told after watching more videos I was more impressed with how the game looks on the XSX vs stadia

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
MS is working on XCloud which is going to be their streaming platform. I believe the goal is to integrate that with Gamepass which if they can do will be game changing. Stadia is nice but they need the titles and hopefully a subscription based model.

Game pass gets some good games though.
A lot of games I wouldn't buy but would like to try such as GreedFall, Starbound, SteamFrost, Two-Point Hospital. I've been playing the shyt out of Fallout 76. Plus cross play with older gens/PC

The storage does suck, but Game Pass is a really good deal.

crystal clear. further the rumors about game pass sticks and ms working with samsung on a tv app. of course theyll get it right. just saying they can't do much for stadia users right now. I don't understand why they would deliberately lag like that, on their own platforms at the very least

tgu

Pro
Daps
I dont understand game pass...all that content and streaming not even available for either of ms own platforms. they still got us housekeeping eating up disk space
XCloud is already out for android devices where you stream games from the game pass library. They’re working on releasing a pc and iPhone version next year

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Not sure wtf is going on with Stadia, my network is pretty good but for some reason Stadia only sees about 5 to 8 mbs when i'm getting 10 to 15 which is the apparent minimum. Anyway around this or am I forced to cram cyberpunk sessions in at work on our "test" network.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Not sure wtf is going on with Stadia, my network is pretty good but for some reason Stadia only sees about 5 to 8 mbs when i'm getting 10 to 15 which is the apparent minimum. Anyway around this or am I forced to cram cyberpunk sessions in at work on our "test" network.
What are you using to test your speed? Use the https://projectstream.google.com/speedtest. Just a FYI, they recommend 10 Mbps for running games at 720p so you might need to change your resolution settings.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
existing ubisoft+ subscribers can link their account and play all ubisoft shyt on stadia

Ubisoft+ games on Stadia: A full list of what works - 9to5Google

Ubisoft+ games on Stadia:
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey — Stadia Ultimate Edition
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins
  • Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
  • Assassin’s Creed Unity
  • Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ultimate Edition
  • Family Feud
  • Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition
  • Far Cry 5 Ultimate Edition
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands Ultimate Stadia Edition
  • Immortals: Fenyx Rising Gold Edition
  • Monopoly
  • The Crew 2 — Gold Edition
  • The Division 2: Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint — Ultimate Edition
  • Trials Rising — Digital Gold Edition
  • UNO Ultimate Edition
  • Watch Dogs 2: Ultimate Edition
  • Watch Dogs Complete Edition
  • Watch Dogs: Legion

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I've seen this once before, the guy said he solved it by disabling hardware acceleration

edit try this stuff too
Google Stadia lagging, disconnecting, or not working? Here's how to fix it

Thanks I'll try some of these tonight

What are you using to test your speed? Use the https://projectstream.google.com/speedtest. Just a FYI, they recommend 10 Mbps for running games at 720p so you might need to change your resolution settings.

I used stadia connection test site. says I'm only pulling 5 mbs but I just upgraded my network and added a mesh system (Tenda 5g) and modem (surfboard DOCSIS 3.1)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Thanks I'll try some of these tonight

I used stadia connection test site. says I'm only pulling 5 mbs but I just upgraded my network and added a mesh system (Tenda 5g) and modem (surfboard DOCSIS 3.1)
What speeds are you paying for? Wifi is always going to be slower than wired but it shouldn't be that much slower.