Google Stadia (Official Thread)

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did they unlock the Bluetooth on the pad yet? Can we pair it directly to the shield now? Otherwise :camby:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Did they unlock the Bluetooth on the pad yet? Can we pair it directly to the shield now? Otherwise :camby:
i dont even know i use xbox controller. i threw those stadia joints in my daughters toybox

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i dont even know i use xbox controller. i threw those stadia joints in my daughters toybox
I just want use it for streaming my pc games to my living room thru the shield. Don't feel like linking another controller to it when this is just setting there and is fine in limited use. I know it's a wifi product but Bluetooth functionality should be enabled.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I just want use it for streaming my pc games to my living room thru the shield. Don't feel like linking another controller to it when this is just setting there and is fine in limited use. I know it's a wifi product but Bluetooth functionality should be enabled.
my bad when you said pad for some reason I thought you meant ipad

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The only corner of the internet where Stadia stans exist has pretty much given up all hope for the platform after the Activision acquisition:picard:

The tech is there, but google fumbled this shyt so bad with their lack of effort and poor marketing. Stadia's next step will likely be white-labeling the service for developers as a means to recoup their costs. It's over.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
The only corner of the internet where Stadia stans exist has pretty much given up all hope for the platform after the Activision acquisition:picard:

The tech is there, but google fumbled this shyt so bad with their lack of effort and poor marketing. Stadia's next step will likely be white-labeling the service for developers as a means to recoup their costs. It's over.

Yeah another case of Google not properly supporting one of their products. I would have thought that with GTV being included with TVs that Google would make a push to get people to at least try Stadia but nothing:francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

they completely fukked this up.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
true indeed.

sidenote: I had no idea Google was that big of a company/powerhouse. :damn:

To be so :snoop: is ridiculous

Matter of fact a lotta these companies on this list are :ohhh:

Companies ranked by Market Cap - CompaniesMarketCap.com

They literally had a technological advantage over Xcloud and PSNow from the jump and they just totally fumbled it and allowed both services to catch up. Stadia been around since Nov. 2019 when xcloud was still in beta and PSNow couldn't even stream in 1080p. Now both services are mostly caught up and have wayyyy better libraries.

I expect Amazon to actually do the opposite with Luna and get really aggressive with it in the next couple years:lupe:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They literally had a technological advantage over Xcloud and PSNow from the jump and they just totally fumbled it and allowed both services to catch up. Stadia been around since Nov. 2019 when xcloud was still in beta and PSNow couldn't even stream in 1080p. Now both services are mostly caught up and have wayyyy better libraries.

I expect Amazon to actually do the opposite with Luna and get really aggressive with it in the next couple years:lupe:

Apple is who I worry about.

They prob in the cut on some

O6rBf.gif

straight come in on some

snaps-about-nbc-news-special-event-on-snp-07_3w.gif