DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
First 20 minutes into playing Destiny got me like :ohhh:

I have GB internet and this shyt running smooth as hell:wow:

Framerate’s very solid and it feels as if I’m just playing off the computer like any other game...except I’m playing through a chrome browser :wow:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
First 20 minutes into playing Destiny got me like :ohhh:

I have GB internet and this shyt running smooth as hell:wow:

Framerate’s very solid and it feels as if I’m just playing off the computer like any other game...except I’m playing through a chrome browser :wow:
You may have just convinced me to try it. I built an arcade cabinet and I have my consoles streaming to it but even with Gigabit internet, the lag is too much to play anything competitive online. May have to give Stadia a shot

Edit: Just looked at the games...naw, good

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
All 4 of us bout to congregate in here every 2 months at a time :mjcry:

They’re actually starting to get more AA-games and exclusives like Crayta & Orcs Must Die but I haven’t tried any of them

I got DBZ Xenoverse 2 for free with a $10 coupon they gave me but still haven’t played it yet

I’ve been kinda feeling like playing an MMO again I might have to get back on my Destiny wave:jbhmm:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
All 4 of us bout to congregate in here every 2 months at a time :mjcry:

They’re actually starting to get more AA-games and exclusives like Crayta & Orcs Must Die but I haven’t tried any of them

I got DBZ Xenoverse 2 for free with a $10 coupon they gave me but still haven’t played it yet

I’ve been kinda feeling like playing an MMO again I might have to get back on my Destiny wave:jbhmm:
thats aight tho. we shouldnt have to go to other sites if we happen to want info on it, so here we are.

reddit is cool but the other gaming boards are trash

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Stadia's first 'Free Play Days' weekend is for Borderlands 3 - 9to5Google

This weekend, Stadia Pro members can play Borderlands 3 for free as part of Stadia’s first-ever “Free Play Days” event.

Many gaming services offer free weekends to let you try a game before you buy it, but of course, a big issue with those free weekends is how long it can take to download and install a new game. Meanwhile, Google Stadia offers an instant buy and play experience with no downloads or installation whatsoever.

As announced on the Stadia Community blog, Google is putting Stadia’s advantage to good use by running its first ever free weekend under the “Free Play Days” banner. Starting this Thursday, August 6, through Sunday, August 9, anyone who is a member of Stadia Pro can play Borderlands 3 for free.

If you’ve never played a Borderlands game, it’s a fantastic looter shooter that is best enjoyed with a group of friends. Since every Stadia Pro member will have access to Borderlands 3, you should have no issue picking out a few friends to hop on and play along.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
septembers free pro games: gunsport, hitman, super bomberman R, embr, metro last light redux, hello neighbor

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i couldnt get my stadia controller to work with the gamepass app so i ended up using it as a stand

ACtC-3eftLTvj5tHiSeVrl2JlLPiZ-0HuHCSbkdRyJPoEHk-rSpVBIeycfnh8oePEnEDeoCJll8x_uYHDUGTcObEAKWB0zAuTa0SnRajShuqbDHzRkwaL2xT_3hOJt81OQ4QlH79owp7xvAJxDeMnf65s5w9zQ=w1263-h947-no