Google Play Music now lets you store 50,000 songs in the cloud(double previous amount)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: at some of you nikkas having 20k songs in your google play accounts.

I only have 786 songs in my Spotify account, only counting my custom made playlists.

Y'all don't pick out the best songs from a album and add them to a playlist? :mindblown: There's very few albums I can listen to all the way though without hitting that skip button.

I used to do this up until recently when they upped the storage limit to 50,000.

Then I went back and re-ripped most of my CD's in full, and I've found many songs I've slept on. I've been buying albums since the early 90's, so my music taste has changed over the years. Some of the songs I used to skip over I now like.

Even still with all my years spanning in my collection I still only have like 8,000 songs.

I have country music, rock, 70s music, R&B, tons of rap and I still don't see how these dudes are hitting 20,000 songs

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dahell: at some of you nikkas having 20k songs in your google play accounts.

I only have 786 songs in my Spotify account, only counting my custom made playlists.

Y'all don't pick out the best songs from a album and add them to a playlist? :mindblown: There's very few albums I can listen to all the way though without hitting that skip button.
This. Most of the time when I download an album & I just grab the songs that were singles.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Am I the only person who is having trouble uploading songs via the Google Chrome Browser? Whenever I upload songs via the Google Chrome Browser, it just hangs & NEVER uploads.

Also I HATE that Google Play Music doesn't support AAC/M4A audio files. If you upload a AAC/M4A audio file it will automatically be converted to a MP3.

I just realized in the last week that when you upload music files to Google Play Music, that your music is matched to the music on Google Play Music. So my highlighted rant in my previous post doesn't really matter.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
xbox music pass + onedrive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its spotify, pandora, and google music put together with space for over 300,000 songs.
and its on every platform available first party unlike google music
and not a gimped version unlike spotify

if spotify let you rock your own collection like google or xbox they would be #1 but they dont...

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
its spotify, pandora, and google music put together with space for over 300,000 songs.
and its on every platform available first party unlike google music
and not a gimped version unlike spotify

if spotify let you rock your own collection like google or xbox they would be #1 but they dont...
we need to let xbox music die so we can get this google music on there breh

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
we need to let xbox music die so we can get this google music on there breh
man you love google, i remember you from getting everybody on that google plus...

eff that tho. googles not showing anybody else love right now anyway

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Still not sure about switching to this from my classic ipod

As far you guys saying your not sure how to hit 20k, I got 22k on here and that ipod is filled to max and i gotta go through it weekly to delete songs i dont like, and then put more on.

I got another 15-20k on my computer i still gotta add, plus another 10k of music i still gotta download

:yeshrug:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I add full albums to my library and then put my favorite songs on my Rap(or other genre) playlist. I subscribe so I don't have to rip anything.