Google Play Music now lets you store 50,000 songs in the cloud(double previous amount)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: Can you download the music file for the music you own on Google Play Music or is it just that Bullshyt where you can only download for offline playback?

I have the same question for Amazon Music.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: Can you download the music file for the music you own on Google Play Music or is it just that Bullshyt where you can only download for offline playback?

I have the same question for Amazon Music.
When you buy something it works just like itunes. You can leave it in the cloud or you can download the file.

Daps
Great news! My library is at 19k and some change. :blessed:

I just want them Africans to stop subbing my explicit songs with edited songs. Even when I don't have the edited songs thing checked in settings.

-DMP-

Yea, they need to fix their song matching software. In addition to replacing explicit versions with radio versions, I've had songs where I've meticulously looked for a "No DJ" versions only to get KaySlay yelling in my ear when I played through Google music :beli:

The worst was when I got "Let it go" for my niece. These fakkits replaced it with the Spanish version after the first part...my niece went from :gladbron: to :dwillhuh::what::dahell::wtf::camby:

And to make it worst you don't know until you listen to the song. I stopped using it for that reason alone

:whoa:

This is no need to throw it in the bushes. It's annoying, but it's easy to fix incorrect matches. They just need to add the ability to fix incorrect matches from a mobile device.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Am I the only person who is having trouble uploading songs via the Google Chrome Browser? Whenever I upload songs via the Google Chrome Browser, it just hangs & NEVER uploads.

Also I HATE that Google Play Music doesn't support AAC/M4A audio files. If you upload a AAC/M4A audio file it will automatically be converted to a MP3.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Am I the only person who is having trouble uploading songs via the Google Chrome Browser? Whenever I upload songs via the Google Chrome Browser, it just hangs & NEVER uploads.

:mindblown: Uploading songs via the Google Chrome browser is an UNDEPENDABLE POS!!!!

I done finally gave up & created a separate folder called "Google Play Music Uploads" to move the music I'm ready upload via the Google Play Music Manger app.

I feel sorry for folks who are uploading their music on a Mac or Ububtu/Linux PC because the Google Play Music Manger app is only available on Windows. So you have to use chrome to upload.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Also I HATE that Google Play Music doesn't support AAC/M4A audio files. If you upload a AAC/M4A audio file it will automatically be converted to a MP3.

Works perfectly well for me on Windows and OSX. Just have to have the Google play music plugin or whatever it's called.