Google Play Music now lets you store 50,000 songs in the cloud(double previous amount)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If Google gets their ish together, this thing can be better than Spotify, and way more convenient b/c you'll have everything in one place.

Spotify is just SO MUCH FASTER tho :wow: Google need to steal or figure out whatver Spotify is doing to make their songs load so quickly

And the fact you can only d/l songs two times:snoop:

actually if you install the Google Music app for chrome, you can DL songs unlimited times.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Am I the only person who is having trouble uploading songs via the Google Chrome Browser? Whenever I upload songs via the Google Chrome Browser, it just hangs & NEVER uploads.

Also I HATE that Google Play Music doesn't support AAC/M4A audio files. If you upload a AAC/M4A audio file it will automatically be converted to a MP3.

When I do it on chrome, it acts like it hangs, but in reality its actually uploading and just not showing the progress. I come back maybe 2-3 minutes later and the upload is complete

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
How long on average does upload take I probably have about 18gigs of music

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
So when y'all upload to play y'all delete the file off your pc/phone?

and if you don't have an unlimited plan you have to download the files/tracks that you want to listen to

is that how it work?

Also which is better spotify or play?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So when y'all upload to play y'all delete the file off your pc/phone?

and if you don't have an unlimited plan you have to download the files/tracks that you want to listen to

is that how it work?

Also which is better spotify or play?

its simple

1. download google music manger

2. make a folder on your computer called Google Music and put in any song/album you want in there.

3. Let those file upload. Delete those files.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:dahell: at some of you nikkas having 20k songs in your google play accounts.

I only have 786 songs in my Spotify account, only counting my custom made playlists.

Y'all don't pick out the best songs from a album and add them to a playlist? :mindblown: There's very few albums I can listen to all the way though without hitting that skip button.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I only have 786 songs in my Spotify account, only counting my custom made playlists.

Y'all don't pick out the best songs from a album and add them to a playlist? :mindblown: There's very few albums I can listen to all the way though without hitting that skip button.
I keep full albums, unless i know i hate the song then i'll delete it off the program but not my computer you never know when you'll find a hidden gem or song you slept on

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps

my nikka

we not the same people :mindblown: