Google Play Music now lets you store 50,000 songs in the cloud(double previous amount)

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How the hell can i deauthorize some of these devices? I flash and/or upgrade pretty consistently.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Am I the only person who is having trouble uploading songs via the Google Chrome Browser? Whenever I upload songs via the Google Chrome Browser, it just hangs & NEVER uploads.

Also I HATE that Google Play Music doesn't support AAC/M4A audio files. If you upload a AAC/M4A audio file it will automatically be converted to a MP3.

Brehs, I don't know if y'all know this or not. But nowadays music is being mastered or remastered for iTunes:

itunes.png

mastered-for-itunes_wide-4cde2c2f75e4106d0cf6aadfda7fd54f45d73023-s900-c85.jpg

Apple-Mastered-for-iTunes-620x390.jpg

:why: I really need Google Play Music to support AAC/M4A audio files, so I can upload my "Mastered for iTunes" songs to it. If they don't I'm gonna have to start uploading tracks to Amazon Music and/or Grove/Xbox Music instead.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Speaking of Google Music, when I updated the app, it ended up deleting all of my songs. I had to install a previous version to get them back:rudy:

Same thing happened to my playlists

The songs are still there you'll see it on the main site

it just doesn't sync right at first if you're on the mobile app

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
@-DMP- @General Mills @midwesthiphop

Hey can any of y'all answer something for me?

I have a subscription to Google Play Music, they got a sale going (3 months for a dollar) so I said why not. But I'm wondering... I've downloaded a few albums through the service onto my phone, would they no longer be able to be played through my device if I ended the subscription???

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@-DMP- @General Mills @midwesthiphop

Hey can any of y'all answer something for me?

I have a subscription to Google Play Music, they got a sale going (3 months for a dollar) so I said why not. But I'm wondering... I've downloaded a few albums through the service onto my phone, would they no longer be able to be played through my device if I ended the subscription???
Yeah. If you end your subscription you can still see your playlist but will no longer be able to play the songs on your phone.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I don't understand how this work If I got music on my computer how I do get it in the cloud to play on my phone (android and iphone) can someone wok me through this step by step