Reppin
TN
white%2B15.gif

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yeah, I was talking to someone about getting my roof fixed, next thing I know later that day I'm getting ads for roofing contractors.

he_is_I

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh/Cincinnati
I was in walmart the other day LOOKING at melatonin to buy and tried to do a google search. As I was typing in a question one of the suggestions had melatonin in it. I don't think its just google tracking I think its the cameras in the stores and a whole network keeping track of everybody like you see on futuristic shows and movies.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was in walmart the other day LOOKING at melatonin to buy and tried to do a google search. As I was typing in a question one of the suggestions had melatonin in it. I don't think its just google tracking I think its the cameras in the stores and a whole network keeping track of everybody like you see on futuristic shows and movies.

:leostare: dat fine print nobody reads brehs

Last edited:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Use google devices in 2018, brehs

Really? :comeon:

It's not just devices it's the whole game watching u mane, gov and big corporations joints want to know what you're doing all the time either to control or to profit:whoo::mjpls:

All of this was already expected according to the "plan", we're in the big brother era and people nowadays love to stay plugged on social networks showing off the whole time. Y'all better be sure turn off the cell phone when mind ya private business :dame:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
No bullshyt

I always search Boston Celtics games on youtube, and now I get Google notifications on Celtics game scores :dahell:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
you wanna see them really show off? think about 1, no more than 2 specific things all day, without mentioning it at all ..then peep all the ads that pop up that night or the next day

esp if you have an android phone