Good Times animated reboot ordered by Netflix

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
giphy.gif

I thought Kenya was going to be behind this goofy shyt.
:mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would be garbage regardless but this would be fitting if it were a Bebe's Kids animated series rather than dragging Good Times through the mud
5fum3et6arlo.gif
I'm not even mad. This shyt will instantly flop. I wonder what project got pushed aside for this tho.
Cancels Altered Carbon but greenlights this. Gg Netflix

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: Don’t let that Curry shyt fool you, this is 100% a Seth Macfarlane project. He was always slick racist with his black references in his shows. There’s a reason why he’s “good buddies” with the likes of Bill Maher and James Woods.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Don’t let that Curry shyt fool you, this is 100% a Seth Macfarlane project. He was always slick racist with his black references in his shows. There’s a reason why he’s “good buddies” with the likes of Bill Maher and James Woods.
Facts but shame on curry and every black person in this shyt . If I even was an actor and heard the name good times and Seth McFarland in the same sentence I would 1000% know it’s gonna be some c00n shyt. These nikkas do whatever for the money

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Show runner is Afro-Latina but you know Seth has his hands all up in this shyt. Don't know why Steph would put his name on it unless he has zero concept of how terrible this shyt looks. Norman Lear (or a family member) probably just wanted to get a check for his estate before he passed. It seems like their thought process to get rid of old stereotypes is to... update them with new ones. :dahell: