Oh Brother....Animated Good Times Reboot incoming

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Looks like a satire on Black ghetto tropes. Think Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood. I don't have a problem with it.
Im usually fine with that, but that trailer didn’t make me laugh once. If you gonna do this, you gotta be funny like Don’t Be a Menace was. (And that movie was mocking hood movie tropes, not black poverty)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im usually fine with that, but that trailer didn’t make me laugh once. If you gonna do this, you gotta be funny like Don’t Be a Menace was. (And that movie was mocking hood movie tropes, not black poverty)
I'm not planning on watching it. Just saying it's not minstrel type shyt to me.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
73955a26.jpg

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Smh they’re feeling the heat

Of course this Blue MAGAt/Dan Schneider dikkslurper
Yvette Nicole Brown is involved :mjpls:

Noticed she has ZERO smoke for Dan even after the Quiet on Set doc came out :mjpls: but she has all the smoke for people that rightfully criticize this minstrel show and her Blue MAGA endorsements :mjpls:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looks like a satire on Black ghetto tropes. Think Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood. I don't have a problem with it.

Man I hope you're right because I didn't get that at all from the clip :francis: . If that is what they are aiming for then the writers should be fired. I won't be checking it out either way.