good lookin b1tch with no female friends?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
have you even talked to this girl or are you going off of the fact that you always see a guy around her when you see her? i like how people assume things based off of little to no facts about anyone. that's called generalizing and is the mark of non-critical thinkers...

Listen to this man...:win:

Prestige

Rookie
Daps
id find it as a good thing. no friends to get in her ear about you. just make sure she has no male friends either.

edit: just read the full first post. fukk that bytch, she's a whore :yeshrug:

Yup

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being a girl who's attractive u have to b a humble woman....matter of fact u gotta be overly nice and fake to be friends with alotta females...when a chick is pretty the lesser lookin women want the pretty chick to humble herself....so it could be she can't do that and females turn on her a lot.

She could just be socially akward and doesn't make friends easily...nikkas don't care how boring a female is and have personalitys thatallow us to at least get sumthing out of this lame bytch personality and that makes her feeel good about herself,so she hangs wit guys for that reason..if she a boring bytch with no personality other females on her level will typically leave her for dead...then ugly hos will take her in and try to mold her and live vicariously thru her sexy azz...and bein a lame bytch and havin no friends she often will allow it...seen a lot sexy,good but friendless chicks ruined by ugly hos:sadbron:...BUT if the sexy chick don't humble herself to them completely they will turn on her azz too and will have nowhere to turn to but to guys who "accept" her as a "friend":scheme:...a lot of chicks like that belive these dudes is really they friends,then dude stops accepting her after confessing love eventually and gettin rejected and no puzzy....that's my breakdown from what I've seen....basically we have no idea and it could mean alotta things:laugh: won't know til u get to talk to her....id say best approach is to be super direct....if the last thing I said is the case she's use to havin "male friends" and will allow u to waste ur time simply cuz she has no friends...even knowin u gon want the puzzy eventually bcuz its happened to her many times with her last male friends....go for the puzzy grab and just get rejected off the bat...don't let her string u along.

Daps
Cmon now. When the last time y'all seen a lonely ho??? Hoes flock together. A good looking chick with no friends means she has a condescending attitude, career driven, and men are dogs type.

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
Cmon now. When the last time y'all seen a lonely ho??? Hoes flock together. A good looking chick with no friends means she has a condescending attitude, career driven, and men are dogs type.

:ohhh: i've noticed that condescending/agressive attitude with this bytch

tkislive

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland but reside in Georgia
:yeshrug: Read w/discretion.

Women that have no female friends are most likely are waste of time. They will consume your time if you decide to have a relationship w/female. They will continue to manipulate things to convince you to spend all your money/spare time/social circle to focus on her needs.

Many women that don't have friends are to rough around the edges to enjoy another females company. Their most likely jealous of another females company and feel they have to compete. Or they enjoy being w/dudes. That's not a good sign. B/c 9 x's 10 another dude is dikking her down. Aka friends w/benefits...ala watch the movie w/Justin Timberlake and that 70's show brunette chick (friends w/benefits). I suggest "all" men if your interested in a female to make sure she has atleast "5 friends"!!! If she doesn't communicate w/atleast 5 close friends,she will haunt you and burn your pockets!! Beware or youll feel like :deadrose:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
yeah i aint talkin bout no relationship doe

i give 'em dikk and dip (woop!)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
wut do it mean if a bytch has no female friends

its this coo lookin bytch on campus, but everytime i see tha bytch she hangin with a different dude (i know they all can't be dikkin her down), but i find it strange she's never walking/talking with another female :yeshrug:

it means she realized all hoes r skanless..n insecure..n she grew up..he say she say get old after awhile

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Whether she's a hoe or not. Just know this.

EVERY single dude you see her with is trying to dikk that p*ssy down :shaq:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
red_flag.jpg