Good Father or Clown: Dad makes his son fight him for walking out of class(breaks his nose)

?

• Good Parenting :ehh:

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Clown :camby:

Votes: 88 93.6%

• Total voters
Daps
You a fool if you believe you never gonna put hands on that boy or will be incapable of fukking his shyt ALL the way up.

You just don't know.

U just don't know :francis:

It's always the cats without kids who have the biggest ideals for what they will and will not do it when dealing with their children

:what: Difference between spanking him and balling my fist up and punching him in his shyt.

Nah breh I'm not gonna do that,and if you think that's OK,run me my fade @Mowgli :martin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:what: Difference between spanking him and balling my fist up and punching him in his shyt.

Nah breh I'm not gonna do that,and if you think that's OK,run me my fade @Mowgli :martin:
You already have the temperament to understand what I'm saying.

So ima give you time to understand after you create life.

Visitation and dead beat daddy status don't count.

If you in then trenches, day in and day out parenting, you gonna feel me. You got to. You not gonna have a choice. You gonna run that fade, with your son, you just won't break his nose, on purpose.

Daps
You already have the temperament to understand what I'm saying.

So ima give you time to understand after you create life.

Visitation and dead beat daddy status don't count.

If you in then trenches, day in and day out parenting, you gonna feel me. You got to. You not gonna have a choice. You gonna run that fade, with your son, you just won't break his nose, on purpose.

I see what you saying:ehh:

I just highly doubt I ever beat on my son like he some nikka on the street:yeshrug:

We'll see one day tho.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I see what you saying:ehh:

I just highly doubt I ever beat on my son like he some nikka on the street:yeshrug:

We'll see one day tho.
But did he really beat on him like a nikka in the streets? The son didn't dodge enough. He let his dad work him to obtain mercy. p*ssy move.

A child does not have many responsibilities around the house compared to the pressure the father faces as a provider so when a child is not fulfilling his end of the bargain by keeping his nose clean and keeping his grades up then he can make you feel like he does not respect the work you put in to make sure he is safe and can be raised in a proper living environment.

That's how kids get their head bus.

personally I see nothing wrong with most of the punches he was throwing I just feel he should have went to the body instead of headhunting

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm not a father so I can't speak to how he chooses to discipline his son. Having said that there are better ways to go about it than punching the boy in his face.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Not always true tho. A lot of bad ass kids come from "good homes"

In fact the majority of class clowns and shyt probably came from decent homes. These the kids who would act a fool in class then when they mama come up to the school go from :jawalrus: to :whoa: :sadcam: real quicc
Good homes could still lack proper discipline and parental skills.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
If my father ever did that to me he getting this...
filepicker%2FG1yCmsn3QGtUmc1kcnZs_extended_clip.jpg

:francis:Pops gonna catch them shot... Straight like dat...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Says who?

The world's getting colder and these days you gotta be a soldier.

That's the kind of beating a cop or military man would give his kid.
Nah, that's the kind of beating you give your son if he thinks he's grown enough to try you. Like if my son ever nutted up on me, then yeah, we're putting the gloves on and stepping outside. Punching on him and putting him on that facebookjam screen simply for walking out of class however is insanely heavy handed and it looked more like pops simply had something to prove and wanted to show out more so than genuinely wanting to look out for his sons well being.