Good Father or Clown: Dad makes his son fight him for walking out of class(breaks his nose)

?

• Good Parenting :ehh:

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Clown :camby:

Votes: 88 93.6%

• Total voters

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Well I do have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu so I'm tough in a very serious way that has to be taken seriously but im not tough in an irrational sadistic criminal type of way. :ld: and since most people are not irrational and sadistic I don't have to worry about 98 percent of people on thecoli.

:ld:

Not my fault you didn't receive the benefits some good old fashion physical abuse
I'd fight you in a fair one:ehh:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never know, this beating could be what saves his life. People I know who had alot of beatings had slightly violent tenancies obviously but at the end of the day it kept them in school & away from the streets & mostly they ended up good in the end.

I think its a bit harsh to bloody his face like that & he a big clown for putting it on social media for likes but its his seed & legacy at the end of the day. He don't want to sit helplessly and idle watching his sons life self destruct like some parents do.

Too many kids running around fukking up because they have nobody to answer to.

(the video isnt loading properly for me so Its kind of a comment from not seeing all the video lol)

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I hope breh calls his homies he been skippin school with, over to the crib when the dad is sleep, and they bust in like "gang gang gang gang!" and beat the shyt outta him

And then run a train on his mom and sister while he masturbates in the corner. :ahh: