Good Father or Clown: Dad makes his son fight him for walking out of class(breaks his nose)

?

• Good Parenting :ehh:

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Clown :camby:

Votes: 88 93.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikka my father and uncles didnt
give me the damn gloves......
If i fukked up they made my shoulders touch.
lil woahdie aint putting no respehk on it.

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's got a point though he's too big for belt whoopins and hand spankings :manny:

I've seen 5'11 14 year old freshman, at what point does the efficiency of the belt start to wane? nikkas are too lanky and long to be on the floor/couch/bed kickin and floppin

if you feel you need to have a boxing match with your son, at least do it behind closed doors and don't post it on the god damn internet.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just set his son up to be completely shat on at school, which will probably send him into depression. Shouldn't have bloodied him and damn sure shouldn't have put the shyt online. Shameful.:snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just set his son up to be completely shat on at school, which will probably send him into depression. Shouldn't have bloodied him and damn sure shouldn't have put the shyt online. Shameful.:snoop:
AT age 17. :mjlol:

nikkas about to graduate

He just had a coming of age getting that ass whipped

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
His videotaping it was wrong because the white man might punish him. That's it

I agree but I also think the ass beating alone would've been enough. I got my ass beat plenty as a kid without it being public and I turned out just fine.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I agree but I also think the ass beating alone would've been enough. I got my ass beat plenty as a kid without it being public and I turned out just fine.
Shouldn't have been public but we like to publicize. Agreed. Only reason it should be private is because of white people.