Good Father or Clown: Dad makes his son fight him for walking out of class(breaks his nose)

?

• Good Parenting :ehh:

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Clown :camby:

Votes: 88 93.6%

• Total voters

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
dude takes his feelings of being inferior and weak out on his smaller son

if i violated him in the street
he would be like :damn::whoa: "bro, I dont want no probs"
and walk off

but want to break his own son's nose
Breh, I picked up on that too for real.

How much you wanna bet he's either got hoe'd out, or even gotten his ass beat in front of his son, and he's just using this to try and prove something :youngsabo:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
At least get the kid some head gear and not try and counter him with straight up bombs :dead: The jabs looked light, but his crosses and hooks were some shyt you throw at another man.

This^^ I don't think it would have been too bad if he had some head gear and laid off the hook lol. A couple light body shots and jabs with head gear on could have got the point across.

Oh yea not putting it on the internet also

Daps
But did he really beat on him like a nikka in the streets? The son didn't dodge enough. He let his dad work him to obtain mercy. p*ssy move.

A child does not have many responsibilities around the house compared to the pressure the father faces as a provider so when a child is not fulfilling his end of the bargain by keeping his nose clean and keeping his grades up then he can make you feel like he does not respect the work you put in to make sure he is safe and can be raised in a proper living environment.

That's how kids get their head bus.

personally I see nothing wrong with most of the punches he was throwing I just feel he should have went to the body instead of headhunting

Fam only way I'm squaring up with my son is if he trys me,other than that it's not happening.

And yes he busted his son nose breh,he whooped him like he would do a nikka on the streets

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fam only way I'm squaring up with my son is if he trys me,other than that it's not happening.

And yes he busted his son nose breh,he whooped him like he would do a nikka on the streets
His sons nose is p*ssy. He didn't hit him that hard. We don't even know if his nose is broken. Some dudes leak easy.

You don't know what you would do yet because you haven't felt the rage a child can bring you to.

Ooooooo
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo:usure:

But you gonnnnne LEARN :steviej:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Asian friend of mine got kicked in the back down a flight of steps by his father for telling him he wasn't taking out the trash.

Now a Dr. :manny:

People just don't like seeing black men as disciplinarians.

They like seeing us as abusers.

Old boy got lumped and he's a better man for it.
I have no problems for fathers being a strict diciplinarian and it does work MOST of the time.

I'm sure the kid has more problems then skipping classes, that's why he had to beat the shyt out of him to straighten up

But he should've kept it in house, not placing it on social media. Now the boy would be humiliated when he goes back and his self esteem would plummet. He's a attention whore looking for gratification from strangers and this shyt could backfire big time.