Good Father or Clown: Dad makes his son fight him for walking out of class(breaks his nose)

?

• Good Parenting :ehh:

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Clown :camby:

Votes: 88 93.6%

• Total voters

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
:skip:

Beat that boy like :francis: welp guess I can just pocket that college tuition money

:comeon: Like he has any tuition money saved up. The type of dudes who break their kids nose and film it aren't invested in their child's future typically.

Since when does good parenting involve not whooping kids?

:mjlol:

Since when does good parenting involve breaking and bloodying your own kids and filming it? Peoples want to ask what's wrong with the current generation? Look who they're raised by.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Like he has any tuition money saved up. The type of dudes who break their kids nose and film it aren't invested in their child's future typically.

Since when does good parenting involve breaking and bloodying your own kids and filming it? Peoples want to ask what's wrong with the current generation? Look who they're raised by.
Asian friend of mine got kicked in the back down a flight of steps by his father for telling him he wasn't taking out the trash.

Now a Dr. :manny:

People just don't like seeing black men as disciplinarians.

They like seeing us as abusers.

Old boy got lumped and he's a better man for it.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
That's disgusting. I'm sick of these piece of shyt "parents" putting this shyt up on social media.

Poor damn fools mustn't know any better.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Asian friend of mine got kicked in the back down a flight of steps by his father for telling him he wasn't taking out the trash.

Now a Dr. :manny:

People just don't like seeing black men as disciplinarians.

They like seeing us as abusers.

Old boy got lumped and he's a better man for it.

Asian head didn't record that fukk shyt and upload it online I assume. Besides that's an exception to the rule. Most people who do a bunch of extra shyt as punishment such as beating their kid bloody or kicking them down a flight of steps do it for them and not their child. Physical discipline should be something that's done reluctantly as a last resort. Ole dude in the video was eager as hell to prove how "tough" he is by busting his son's shyt up.:scust:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
If my father ever did that to me he getting this...
filepicker%2FG1yCmsn3QGtUmc1kcnZs_extended_clip.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
would have been funny if the pops knocked out his son, then stomped him out while he was unconscious....then set the home on fire, left his son to die and said "yolo!"

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Fail Fail Fail :snoop:

1 - You raised a kid who thinks it's ok to walk out class
2 - You think beating up your son and recording it on facebook is moral (and legal :mjlol:) because you give a disclaimer
3 - You raise a son who can barely spar. If this is "normal" discipline then how come he hasn't taught him how to fight otherwise (the boy looked shook :sadcam:) and if this is not "normal" discipline then why the hell you sparring with a 17 year old frail nykka

why is this always black folks doing this shyt too? sounds smart - yeah i'm gonna whoop and beat my kids on tape and put it out there for everybody to see. smdh

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually one of the biggest problems with males. We think everything can be solved by putting hands on somebody. Dude is 17, pretty sure this ain't his first time getting out of line or his first time getting those hands and guess what...the nikka still doing the shyt. That said, the offense that he was assaulting him over is downright petty. Walking out of class is cool, he just didn't inform him fast enough. And that warrants getting your nose bloodied? I could see if the son was feeling himself and stepping to his pops on some disrespectful shyt but the kid is clearly already petrified of his pops. Sad reality is, that is probably all his pops knows. It's probably the only way he knows how to address an issue and now he's just passing that same unhealthy bullshyt on to his son :snoop:.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh you a fool if you believe that's the right thing to do:francis:
You a fool if you believe you never gonna put hands on that boy or will be incapable of fukking his shyt ALL the way up.

You just don't know.

U just don't know :francis:

It's always the cats without kids who have the biggest ideals for what they will and will not do it when dealing with their children.

And that's not your fault because you just don't know yet but any man with a child especially a boy who doesn't understand why a man would go oops upside his son's head is probably a horrible parent