Good Father or Clown: Dad makes his son fight him for walking out of class(breaks his nose)

?

• Good Parenting :ehh:

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Clown :camby:

Votes: 88 93.6%

• Total voters

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Says who?

The world's getting colder and these days you gotta be a soldier.

That's the kind of beating a cop or military man would give his kid.

Says every rational non-abusive adult. Who the fukk thinks it's okay to break their child's nose? I bet he wouldn't try that shyt with another grown man.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Says every rational non-abusive adult. Who the fukk thinks it's okay to break their child's nose? I bet he wouldn't try that shyt with another grown man.
He's 17. He's not a child. He's a young man.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
1. This is beyond fukking stupid.

2. Anyone cosigning this is beyond fukking stupid.

3. Putting this on the internet as a sure way to get you son put in the fukking foster system and you in prison is beyond fukking stupid.

fukk these attention whore ass parents. "Look at me disciplining my child!"

Good discipline means you wouldn't have to broadcast the shyt online to begin with breh. If he had to put hands on him at 14-18 it means he didn't put the fear of GOD in him at birth - 14

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli swear up & down he tough:mjlol:
Well I do have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu so I'm tough in a very serious way that has to be taken seriously but im not tough in an irrational sadistic criminal type of way. :ld: and since most people are not irrational and sadistic I don't have to worry about 98 percent of people on thecoli.

:ld:

Not my fault you didn't receive the benefits some good old fashion physical abuse

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
He's a horrible father :scust:

1) First off, he's 17 years old so he should be getting ready for college. Not worrying about taking jabs to the face.

2) Secondly, he should've been discipling him earlier, so his kid wouldn't think it was cool it cut class; Unless it's senior cut day.

3) Stop putting Shyt on social media. What a dumbass father.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And?
How the fukk does that justify breaking his nose and what is that even supposed to teach him?
Collateral damage for disrespecting your provider. He had one job, get good grades and be a model son. He broke that covenant so he was disciplined beloved, with love.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I 100% believe in physical discipline but he is a 100% clown for putting his bloody faced son on the social media, attention seeking is a bytchmade trait, subliminally his son gonna one day copy his attention seeking ways too. This is going too far imo though.

Last edited: