Gonna see my kid for the first time wish me luck brehs

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;2623738 said:
Turns out this nikka got a 4 year old im a grandfather:leon::snoop::damn:

:deadmanny: I can't believe you're just taking this in stride, how can you not feel any sort of grief? For never being there and just deciding not to meet him cause he said the streets raised him? Why would you not pursue this further when you can?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: I can't believe you're just taking this in stride, how can you not feel any sort of grief? For never being there and just deciding not to meet him cause he said the streets raised him? Why would you not pursue this further when you can?

WHats done is done nikka what good is looking back on it :manny: plus i gave him that good hair so i know he clockin them hoes :win:

and the nikka made it clear he dont want to see me so the fukk am i supposed to do? a nikka aint gonna beg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Lol u sound dumb as fukk there are several women who dont even put their father of their kids on childsupprt, second the vast majority of childsupport goes unpaid lmaoooo:krs: so how the fukk is dudes losin money when billions of dollars of childsupport go unpaid every year. Btw seeing as ol dude is a black male, was only $15 and had no job do u really think the babymomma wouldnt have even been able to afford a pair of payless shoes with that small azz check. Its hilarious seeing the most undereducated group, the group least likely to make 6 figures a year and the group where only a small insignificant portion of black men make over $50k year try to act as if they really got money like that lmaooo if a bytch wants a check fukk a rich man not some broke down project nygga on the coli:myman:

u have a white boyfriend huh? do u have hate for black men?:mjpls:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;2604476 said:
Ive said the story before.. this chick i was with when i was 15 lied to me and told me she cant have a baby 9 months later a seed pops up :mjpls: so i leave town out of principle because i aint paying for being raped into a baby

18 years later i start looking for that nikka because i dont got to pay for his ass no more:whew: i finally got in touch wiht him af ew weeks ago and even though he had reservations about meeting me we gonna meet tomorrow:wow:

Hopefully it all works out and he understand why i did what i did

nikka you get no daps for this shyt. :snoop:

3xA18.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol u sound dumb as fukk there are several women who dont even put their father of their kids on childsupprt, second the vast majority of childsupport goes unpaid lmaoooo:krs: so how the fukk is dudes losin money when billions of dollars of childsupport go unpaid every year. Btw seeing as ol dude is a black male, was only $15 and had no job do u really think the babymomma wouldnt have even been able to afford a pair of payless shoes with that small azz check. Its hilarious seeing the most undereducated group, the group least likely to make 6 figures a year and the group where only a small insignificant portion of black men make over $50k year try to act as if they really got money like that lmaooo if a bytch wants a check fukk a rich man not some broke down project nygga on the coli:myman:

from the "how to tell if a womans crazy" thread

if she's black and has marilyn monroe or betty boop posters, she's crazy as fukk

:heh:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Unless yall were in T/S position, your opinion is fukkin worthless :stopitslime: When you grown, you're better equipped to raise a child. I know I'll be a good father and I can't wait to have a son. But I thank god........I thank god none of my old high school girlfriends got pregnant :huhldup: I couldn't imagine being some dumb ass 14 year old, and my girl says she's pregnant and keeping the child. That shyt is selfish as hell. Yall some dumb ass kids. No education. No job. No ounce of maturity. No world experience. How the fukk yall gonna raise a human being? When young girls decide to have those babies, instead of having abortions or going through with an adoption......sorry nikka, I think that's selfish as fukk. For the child and the father. You fukkin up your life, the child's life and his life, dooming yall to GEDs, Government assistance and Retail service jobs, all because you want to trap a nikka. I had plans to go to college, you had plans to go to college but, now we both gotta get jobs at Wal-Mart because you think abortion is murder :rudy:

With that said, T/S.....you could've came back around after you graduated college and got yourself together. He would've been like 8 or somethin & been so happy to see you, he'd forgave your dumb ass :beli: So yea, that's where my opinion differs. You never wanted to be his father :beli: