Classic posts

Last edited by a moderator:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
FreedS[ohh]lave;2604476 said:
Ive said the story before.. this chick i was with when i was 15 lied to me and told me she cant have a baby 9 months later a seed pops up :mjpls: so i leave town out of principle because i aint paying for being raped into a baby

18 years later i start looking for that nikka because i dont got to pay for his ass no more:whew: i finally got in touch wiht him af ew weeks ago and even though he had reservations about meeting me we gonna meet tomorrow:wow:

Hopefully it all works out and he understand why i did what i did

:whoa: how where you able to avoid child support just by leaving town? how were you able to leave town at 15?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Lol u sound dumb as fukk there are several women who dont even put their father of their kids on childsupprt, second the vast majority of childsupport goes unpaid lmaoooo:krs: so how the fukk is dudes losin money when billions of dollars of childsupport go unpaid every year. Btw seeing as ol dude is a black male, was only $15 and had no job do u really think the babymomma wouldnt have even been able to afford a pair of payless shoes with that small azz check. Its hilarious seeing the most undereducated group, the group least likely to make 6 figures a year and the group where only a small insignificant portion of black men make over $50k year try to act as if they really got money like that lmaooo if a bytch wants a check fukk a rich man not some broke down project nygga on the coli:myman:
i know exactly who this is now :ooh:

bytch, how yo crazy ass find the coli? :russ:

nawshus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: 2 you brotha, i seen my daughter twice in the last 3 years from a distance, never met her :to:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading the first page and they was at the ts's neck. But what if he found out she gave the baby up for adoption.:ohhh:

I bet you dumbies would be like "she couldn't afford a baby":manny:

If she gave the baby up for adoption why is everone sympathetic to her. But if the young breh is scared shytlesss of a baby some dumb broad tricked him into at 15 y'all got a problem with him.

Baby responsiblity-75% women.:manny: