Gonna see my kid for the first time wish me luck brehs

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
You know not every single mother has the guy on child support , lol yall black males kill me you know alot of black men only pay as little as $50 a month in childsupport yet yall broke azz nyggas be sittin on here actin as if the average everyday nygga is payin as much as terrell owens or bow wow lmaoooo alot of nikkas can barely afford the $50 and act as if that small azz check is enough for a chick to live off basketball wives got u broke azz ghetto fukkboys fukked up about reality lol

:deadrose:

:lawd: you preaching right now.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Fast forward to the 1:24 mark.......If you actually stayed around for the birth, he was gon' do this to your ass

[MENTION]NYC Rebel[/MENTION]:troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
YOU THINK HE WANTED THIS?!?! :damn:

31108_lou.jpg

IT JUST.....HA-PUNNED!!!

Salutations x 100, the first and only thing that should pop into anyones mind when having read OP's story.

Look crook, you know you're a scumbag right? I mean how was your relationship with your dad OP, I'm highly doubtful of you having a similar dad, and him breakin shyt down to you when you were 18?

If not ducktales, then congrats op, you suck as a human being.

:pacspit:

:yeshrug:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Finally seeing your son after 18 years because you didn't want to pay child support?

I hope he never forgive you and realizes you're scum. :comeon:

It's smart bro, they woulda been taking half his paycheck for the past 18 yrs if he didn't do that sh1t

:manny:

Notice how the only n1ggas mad in this thread are dudes who didn't grow up with a father (which is like 95% of black men) :lolbron:

:umad:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Ayo OP, would you have started dishing out money to your kid NOW, I mean straight to him, no moms involved?

You know you could still provide for his education or whatever, whether he wants to meet you or not...:mjpls:

But I know you wouldn't.

:ufdup:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Marcuz lmaooo im bitter yet alot of the males on here stay angry at women 24/7 trying to blame us for their fukk ups in life yet im bitter lmaooo. Yet you never call out any of these dudes gtfoh. Btw lol u mad that my guy is white, and doesnt come from a ratchet background like alot of the guys on this board. Lol yall niccas stay dissin women for ratchet azz behavior but never want nobody to go in on blackmales in the shytty ass things yall nyggas do in life.

looks at screen name, so you're saying your not a c00n :idgaf:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's smart bro, they woulda been taking half his paycheck for the past 18 yrs if he didn't do that sh1t

:manny:

Notice how the only n1ggas mad in this thread are dudes who didn't grow up with a father (which is like 95% of black men) :lolbron:

:umad:

My dad was in my life so. :umad: