Gonna see my kid for the first time wish me luck brehs

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
single mothers can be scum of the earth but at least they're actually there

they don't just drop you nikkas off in a dumpster and make a run for it.

he didn't drop anybody off in tha dumpster

single mothers are there because they want to use tha kid as a trap to bring tha man there, most of u suckers falling for it....

if tha child didn't have a mother i'm pretty sure freedsohlave would have taken tha kid up

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

single mothers are there because they want to use tha kid as a trap to bring tha man there, most of u suckers falling for it....

if tha child didn't have a mother i'm pretty sure freedsohlave would have taken tha kid up

:notsure:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:usure: ?

FreedS[ohh]lave;2604476 said:
so i leave town out of principle because i aint paying for being raped into a baby

18 years later i start looking for that nikka because i dont got to pay for his ass no more:whew:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
FreedS[ohh]lave;2606031 said:
nikka i was a 15 year old kid at the time i couldnt support myself never mind him plus the baby was made outta lust and lies not love so that shyt wasnt pure

You cant blame me im the victim

So if you couldn't help take care of him when you were 15, how was the 13 year old mom sposed to do it? Your hatred should've been directed at the mom, not at the kid.

I could see if you needed to get your shyt together for 10 years, but you should've dropped some phone calls or a b-day gift or two the last 8 years of this little man's life. Your mom's a hoe ass for enabling you to be a dead beat too.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Please...You weren't "conned" into anything. :why:

If you were smart you would have worn a condom. Why you going raw inside of ratchet broads in the first place? :umad:

i was gonna side with the thread starter but theres no rebuttal to this. at age 15 no less :ld:

You dont deserve the kid

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
u can tell these nikkaz on here is some str8 up suckers

captain save a hoe ass nikkaz

if that hood rat had a baby by this nikka trying to trap him and fukk up his live and tha kids life then he got every right to leave that bytch, and having a custody battle over his kid , and sending him back and forth to parents just going to cause more issues

its that scandolous bytches fault, but :ufdup: too, but u made tha best choice

hopefully that lil nikka will understand and ya'll can move past this, and hopefully u saved money up for his college etc....

:childplease:

You think this bummy negro saves money? This nygga aint got rent money let alone 20K on deck.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't care if i was trapped

i wouldn't be able to leave the state knowing my off spring will be out there struggling. then again, he said he was sent to another state to live with his father. so b*stard parents often produce b*stard off spring. wouldn't be shocked if his offspring follows the same path. you nikkas aint shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He sent me a message on facebok saying its off i asked why he talking bout because the streets raised him all these years not me :wtf::leon:

On his page he throwing signs and looked like he bout dat life but i thought maybe he was doing it just to look cool :ld:

Oh well

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
FreedS[ohh]lave;2606959 said:
He sent me a message on facebok saying its off i asked why he talking bout because the streets raised him all these years not me :wtf::leon:

On his page he throwing signs and looked like he bout dat life but i thought maybe he was doing it just to look cool :ld:

Oh well

Jimmie... son... if you hit a man in his face, in time, his wounds will heal. And later on, you can apologize to that man. If you steal his goods, later on, you can return those goods, or you can repay him equal value. But if you kill... there is no later on. There's no way to repair it with that man. There's no way to make it right with him or his family. His life is gone forever. You never come back from that. Ray Ray... that boy you're holding is my son. My son. I told a man in prison that I would save my son's life, even if it took my life. I'm willing to die here today, Ray... for my boy, because I love him that much. Do you love him? All I want is to give him something that you or I never had - a father. You said... out there... that you owed me. All I want is my boy.

:skip: Ray Ray is his pops now

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

13 and 15 aint that far apart bro...

it wuzn't his fault he wuznt there during tha developing years, if he wuz there that hoodrat bytch would of probably been put in jail by now, then u'd be on this site talkin bout "black men is all in jail yadda yadda yadda" atleast tha nikka is alive and free, hopefully got a good job, and when tha child reaches a certain age of understanding they can meet and he can provide for him to further is education

Man, shut the fukk up. :birdman: